Chapter 17: The Ushy Gushy Demogorganussy

Morbius and Grimace were in bed together cuddling while watching Stranger Things. Part 1 of season 4 had just released and the couple decided to binge watch it. "Wow that Eddie guy really makes my bussy quake", Morbius said to Grimace. "Yeah he's cute and all but Steve will forever have my rock hard eggplant", Grimace said as he nearly drooled at the sight of Steve and his sexy hair. "You know who else will forever have that eggplant of yours... me", Morbius said flirtatiously. "Oh yeah, well you can have it now if you would like", Grimace said as he pinned Morbius to the bed. Before they could do anything their was a knock at the door.

"Ugh this better be important", Grimace grumbled to himself as he got out of bed and walked towards the front door. When he opened the door no one was around. Grimace closed the door and turned around and saw a girl in front of him. She had a shaved head and was wearing a pink dress covered in dirt. She also had a nose bleed, which she just wiped away like it was nothing. "M-Morbius", Grimace shouted for his husband. "What is it honey", Morbius asked his love before coming out to see who was their. It was Millie. Millie Bobbie Motherfucking Brown. She had came for them. Millie had been trying to exterminate the gays for thousands of years, and she finally found two of the gayest men ever. "Millie don't do this... it's pride month", Grimace begged to the girl. Millie didn't answer. She just used her powers to open a gate to the upside down and threw them both in. The last thing they saw before hitting the ground was Millie smiling at them before closing the portal back up.

Morbius and Grimace got up and took in their surroundings. The upside down was cold and moist. Very moist. So moist that it made Morbius extremely moist. "Grimace... what are we gonna do", Morbius asked his lover while holding him tight. "I'll be honest with you... I don't know". The two just stood their for a while before they figured their might be other portals back to the real world.

As they carefully walked through the streets of who knows where they come face to face with... a Demogorgan. It was just as moist as the rest of the upside down. Normally people would be terrified of the creature and run away. Luckily Morbius and Grimace aren't your average people. They found the Demogorgan super mega hot. Grimace's eggplant was rock hard at the sight of the monster. "Hey sexy. You lookin extra thicc today", Morbius said to the Demogorgan and slapped its juicy ass. The creature just turned its head in confusion as this had never happened to it before. "What are you doin walkin around with all that cake", Grimace said as the two admired the Demogorgan's succulent buns. The Demogorgan blushed hard as it never though anyone would admire their fatty.

Morbius then climbed the 10 foot creature and started to make out with its petal mouth. The Demogorgan started to trail kisses all over Morbius's body as he climbed down to face the Demo-dick. He gave the Demogorgan the best sloppy toppy in all of upside down history. The Demogorgan was all gooped up and gooped his goop in Morbius's mouth hole. Once Morbius tasted the yummy delicacy it was Grimace's turn😈. Grimace inserted his sexy juicy big long eggplant into the tight ushy gushy Demogorganussy. Grimace fucked the shit out of the monster for hours until he couldn't take it anymore. HE HAD TO BUST A NUT AND HE HAD TO BUST IT NOW. Grimace creamed his purple cream into the Demogorganussy, causing it to combust and explode. "Zamn shawty you killing that Demogorganussy with your eggplant got me super gooped up", Morbius said while stroking Grimace's furry chest.

Suddenly Vecna and his gay bat things appeared in front of the two. "Who are you", Grimace questioned Vecna. "I... am your worst nightmare", Vecna said to the two. "Not like that you aren't. Your a hot mess right now", Morbius said as he looked Vecna's crusty ass up and down. Morbius and Grimace then gave Vecna a new makeover. They dressed Vecna in a black lace dress with sexy black high heels. "Wow... I'm yassified", Vecna said with a smile and started to twirl around in his new outfit. "Now... I can kill you with style. Vecna then used his powers to grab Morbius and dragged him up in the air. "MORBIUS NOOOOOO", Grimace yelled as he tried to grab Morbius. Morbius had almost turned into a pretzel until a song started to play. It was Morbius and Grimace's favorite song. It was... Deepthroat by CupcakKe. Morbius was then lowered as a portal to the real world had opened. The two ran to the portal as fast as they could as Vecna was too distracted by CupcakKe's beautiful voice.

The two jumped through the portal and fell face first into their living room. "Grimace... were back", Morbius said as he gave Grimace a big hug. "Wait... who played CupcakKe in our house", Grimace questioned Morbius. The two got up to see Two Face fucking The Riddler on their couch while Deepthroat was playing. "Hey boys, welcome back from the upside down", The Riddler moaned. "Care to join us", Two Face asked the two with a wink. "Uhh of course. You know we're always down to cream", Morbius said as the 4 gays fucked each other all night long ;).

 You know we're always down to cream", Morbius said as the 4 gays fucked each other all night long ;)