Chapter 20: Morbius is a Furry????

"Oh Grimace I think I'm gonna", Morbius yelped before unleashing his cream inside Grimace's purple mouth. "Oh baby girl I missed your creamy cream cream so much", Grimace said before swallowing Morbius's thicc milkshake. "Morbius I missed you soooo much", Grimace tells Morbius as he goes to cuddle his love. Before Grimace can cuddle his vampire lover Morbius got out of bed and put his clothes back on. "I'm sorry honey but I've been dead for almost a year, I want to go outside and see all of my favorite places", Morbius says to his purple husband. "Oh well I understand that bbg, just be safe". "I will daddy", Morbius says before kissing Grimace and left their house.

Morbius's first spot was the mall. After buying an overpriced pretzel he went inside Spencer's (for the back *wink wink*). "Oh wow look at all the dildos they have", Morbius says to himself as he grabs a SpongeBob themed dildo from the shelf. All of a sudden, someone began to tug on Morbius's skirt. Morbius turned around to not see anyone until he looked down to see Garfield behind him. "Oh uhh... hey Garfield", Morbius said awkwardly as he bent down to Garfield's level. "Hey Morbius, long time no see, how have you been", Garfield asked with a smirk. "Oh well I was dead for the past year so not the greatest, but I'm extremely happy to be back with my husband... anyways I think I'm gonna get going now, I have a nail appointment in half an hour", Morbius said as he began to get up and leave. Suddenly Garfield grabbed Morbius's arm tightly, his claws sinking into his wrist. "OH HONNNNNEEEEYYYYYY your not going anwhere", Garfield tells Morbius with an evil laugh.

It had begun to grow dark at the Grimace/Morbius household, which only made Grimace's anxiety worse. He didn't want to lose his love all over again. He couldn't even think about the possibility without breaking down into tears. Grimace waited... and waited until he couldn't anymore. Grimace was nearly inches from the front door before it flew open, causing him to fall. "Oops, sorry my love uwu", Morbius said as he reached his hand out for Grimace. When Grimace grabbed Morbius’s hand he realized it was... furry? He didn't think anything of it until he stood up to see Morbius wearing a high-quality fursuit of a white cat with blue eyes. "Hey babaycakes do ya like my new fursuit, I think is super epic swag uwu", Morbius said as he began to lick himself like a cat. "Uhh Morbius what are you doing?? This isn't you at all", Grimace said as he approached his love, but Morbius pushed him away. "Well guess what owo, this is the real me, and if you don't like it then I'll go to someone who does... GARFIELD MY DADDY UWU", Morbius yelled as he stormed off into his car, which was now decked out in big breasted anime girl stickers.

Grimace was so distraught but this whole situation. Why was Morbius now a Furry? Why is he leaving me for Garfield? Has he secretly loved Garfield this whole time??? He didn't have any answers to his questions but he knew someone who would. Once he had summoned him, the air had formed a cloud of glitter that revealed Fairy Godmother Keanu Reeves, who was naked and covered in soap, with a shower cap wrapped around his beautiful hair. "Morbius, what did I tell you about summoning me during bath time", Keanu said in an annoyed tone before turning to see a sad Grimace before him. "Oh Grimace it's you, what do you need my child, Keanu asked as he magically put some clothes on. "I-I needed to talk to you... it's about Morbius. He's... changed", Grimace said to Keanu. "Changed, changed how". "Well when he came home today he was wearing a fursuit and... acting like a cat. He then stormed off saying he was going to visit Garfield". Keanu's eyes lit up when Grimace mentioned Garfield. "Grimace, I'm gonna tell you something that I've never told anyone before... I, Fairy Godmother Keanu, ruler of the dildo kingdom, was once married to Garfield", Keanu said as his head and wings lowered. "It was a very dark time in my life, before I was crowned queen, when I was a rebellious teen who thought he found the love of his life". Keanu began to shed a tear before continuing. "The whole marriage was a mistake and I knew it. I knew Garfied wasn't the one for me. He treated me like garbage and forced me to indulge in his addiction to eating foreskin. After many months I couldn't take it anymore, I ran away from him, back to my kingdom where they greeted me with open arms and crowed me as their rightful queen". "Garfield is getting revenge on me with the one person a care for the most, my godson Morbius". "He placed him into a Furry spell and will surely try to marry Morbius soon, so we must go now", Keanu said as he began to head out the front door. "Wait Keanu... how would I break the spell", Grimace asked Leanu as he catches up with him. "I'll explain on the way their, now come on, we must go", Keanu said as he grabbed Grimace's arm as they began to fly to Garfields house.

"Here we are, just where I left it", Keanu said as they walked up to the door of Garfields home, which was made out of pure lasagna. "Here, put on this furry suit, do you remember what i told you", Keanu asked Grimace as he put on the costume. "Yes, go in their and fuck Morbius till marinara sauce comes put of his holes", Grimace said. "Perfect, you are ready, let's go", Keanu said as he used his dildo of death to slice down the door. The two walked in to see Garfield attempting to wed Morbius, with Odie as the pastor. "Well, well, well, if it isn't my ex- wife Keanu, I'm happy to see you back home where you belong", Garfield said with a sly smile. "I'm not here for you, we're here for Morbius", Keanu said as he pointed to Morbius, who was still in his fursuit. "Good luck trying, but it's already too late", Garfield said as he began to pounce towards Grimace, but Keanu grabbed him. "GO GRIMACE, I'll take care of him, go save Morbius", Keanu said as him and Garfield had a battle using guns. Grimace jumped on Morbius and ripped off the head of the fursuit. "Meow meow meow", Grimace meowed at Morbius, which made his SUPER WET. Grimace flipped Morbius around and shoved his big juicy throbbing purple eggplant into Morbius's ba-DUSSY. He began to thrust more and more as their moans filled the room. After a little bit Morbius began to cum... Alfredo sauce? No, no, no this wasn't right at all. He's supposed to cum marinara not alfredo. "FUCK HIM HARDER GRIMACE, I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT", Keanu yelled to Grimace. With Grimace's newly found confidence, he began to fuck harder harder, Morbius’s cum then formed into pesto, which then formed into vodka sauce, and finally, to smell on the tomato sauce filled the room. "NOOOOOOOOO", screamed Garfield as Keanu pulled out his dildo of death and shrunk him very small and placed him into a jar. "Now... to get my revenge", Keanu said to tiny Garfield with a sinister smile. "Oh Grimace, you saved me from furry hell, thank you so much, I promise I'll never leave your side again", Morbius said to Grimace as he showered him in hugs and kisses. "I'm just glad to see you back, I love you so much", Grimace said to Morbius with tears in his eyes. "I love you too" , Morbius said as the two shared a passionate kiss together while Keanu began to "torture" Garfield ;).

P.S: Yes I know the whole Jared Leto Met Gala meme is dead but I've had major writers block so fjensiwbdisoeihfeosbfbs enjoy :)

S: Yes I know the whole Jared Leto Met Gala meme is dead but I've had major writers block so fjensiwbdisoeihfeosbfbs enjoy :)