7. LIVING AIN'T CHEAP

LIVING AIN'T CHEAP

LIVING AIN'T CHEAP

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Enrique

I covered my crotch area, surprised to see Marshall of all people here. I didn't want him to see me like this. He would probably judge me. But he doesn't know why I'm doing this. He grabbed my wrist tightly.

"What're you doing here?" He asked. I was too stunned to speak. I felt hot when he grabbed me tightly. Not the bad kind. No. But the good kind.

I didn't answer him, just stared into his blue eyes. He was concerned for me, I can see it in his eyes. Suddenly, he pushed me back and pinned me to the wall. My bare back hit the cold wall and I felt shivers go through my body. The jacket I had covering me was dropped. I looked down.

His crotch was touching my crotch. I blushed. I also felt that he was turned on. His crotch was rock-hard. I gulped and looked up to him looking down at me.

"Why are you doing this?!" He asked loudly. I cowered in fear, not wanting him to hurt me.

"Please step back." I said softly. Marshall looked down, seeing that he was still holding onto my wrist. He let go and stepped back.

"I'm sorry, En. I didn't mean to hurt you." He said. He turned around and picked up the jacket and handed it to me. I put it over myself to cover my top body.

"So, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Working." I said. I hope he doesn't ask for more information.

"Why?" He asked. I made eye contact with him.

"Acting isn't enough. And living ain't cheap." I said. He began to step closer to me.

"What are YOU doing here?" I asked him, turning the tables.

"I was, uh. I came to..." He began to stutter his words. Judging from his hard-on and flustered expression, I connected the dots.

"You're here to get a dance from a guy, huh?" I said. He blushed.

"No! You're wrong! I needed a drink!" He said.

"So you walked into a dark sketchy alley and didn't see the guys getting their dicks sucked or the skimpy dressed men dancing? And you stayed?" I said.

"It's not what it looks like!" He said. He was much closer to me, practically pinning me on the wall with his larger, more muscular body. I once again felt his hard-on brushing on my crotch. I felt myself harden too.