18. PLEASANT MORNING

PLEASANT MORNING

Marshall

I leaned in and kissed En with all my might.

“Suck my dick.” I said to En. He moaned from my touches. He nodded.

En got on his knees and crouched down. I was also on my knees but remained upwards. En grabbed my dick in his palms.

“I don’t know how to do this.” He said.

“Just open your mouth. Watch your teeth.” I said. En first gave my dick a few licks. I moaned just from them. Already this feels amazing.

After a few more licks, En got the tip in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around. He bobbed his head and took more of my dick in his mouth. Half of it was already in.

“Aawww fuck!” I groaned. I put my hand behind his head and thrusted slowly into him.

“MMhmm fmmfmm.” He said. 

“No talking.” I said. I kept thrusting until my whole dick was in his mouth. He sucked it more, getting used to the size.Once my dick was wet enough, I pulled it out of his mouth. 

“Get on all fours.” I said to him. He nodded and turned over. He arched his back. 

I felt his body shiver when I ran my fingers down his back. I reached his hole. I spit on my fingers and entered one finger.

“This might hurt.” I said. I put one finger in. “Tell me when to stop if it feels painful.” I said to him.

“Mmhmm.” His voice gasped.

I fucked him with my one finger first. Then I added another and let him get used to the feeling. Then I added a third.

“I think I’m ready now.” He said. 

“Okay.” I said. I spit on his hole again, admiring how small and tight it looked.

I grabbed my dick and slowly entered him.

“SLOW DOWN!” He moaned. He breathed heavily into the pillow. I slowed and stopped until he gave me a signal to continue. 

I fully entered the tip and fucked him by sliding it in and out. I wanted him to get used to the thrusting before I put the rest in.

His hole felt tight. I can’t imagine what pain he must be going through.

“MORE!” He moaned. 

“En. I don’t want to hurt you.”

“Please, Marshall. Fuck me!” He said. 

Without any warning, I shoved my entire length in him. He gasped loud. His hole twitched and tightened harder. His entire body shook. He gasped for air.

“Is this what you wanted?” I teased. I kissed his back and sucked on it while he adjusted to the sudden pain. 

“I love you.” I whispered in his ear and nibbled on it.

“I- I love you too!” He moaned.

I began to fuck him. He moaned louder. God, he feels so tight! I love him so much and I want to show him just how much. His pain turned into pleasure.

“Can I cum in you?” I asked,

“Please do!” He said.

I released in him while I thrusted harder into him. I grabbed En’s torso and balanced myself. 

I pulled out of him and saw my cum leaking out of him.

“Can we go again?” En asked, his voice quivering. Poor thing. 

“Of course.” I said. 

We fucked that entire night. En’s body was just like how I first saw it. He was graceful and moved with sensations.

The next morning, my body was sore.

“Morning.” I kissed En’s forehead.

“My ass hurts!” He whined.

“Sorry.” I chuckled lightly.

“Can you get some towels? I can still feel your cum in me.” He said, “And I need a shower.” He added.

“Maybe I can join you?” I smirked. En reddened but nodded lightly. He tried standing up but collapsed. I helped him up and we walked to the kitchen, still naked.

“Sit. I’m making breakfast.” I sat En on the chair at the table. He winced as he sat.

“Thank you for being my first.” He said. 

“You're welcome. I hope I raised the bar for any future endeavors.” 

“Oh you certainly did.”

“I love you.” I said. 

“I love you too. So much!”

“I want to be with you forever.” I said.

“I hope you’ll be in my life para siempre.”

Our relationship has taken a much better turn now. We both know each other much deeper. Kisses and hugs weren’t enough. I can proudly say that En is my true love.

------

they did it! finally!

bye! i love you all!