17. ACADEMY NOMINATIONS

ACADEMY NOMINATIONS

Enrique

“Mom wants to know if you like blue or green?” Marshall said to me. 

“For what, exactly?” I asked.

“She wants to know because she’s knitting you a sweater.” He said. It felt nice to have someone do something like that for me.

“Um, blue, I suppose.” I said. Marsh kissed me. Just a normal day. 

The phone began ringing. I was confused as to why the phone would be ringing this late in the afternoon. I answered it quickly, expecting maybe some bad news.

“Hello?” I said into the phone.

“Rique, is Marshall there?” Victor’s voice said through the speaker. I motioned for Marshall, who was standing in the doorway looking at me, to come over.

“Marshall here. Everything okay?” Marshall said.

“Of course it is. Have you guys seen the news yet?” He spoke excitedly.

“No. What’s going on?” I said.

“Oh boy, Marshall, you’re nominated for an Oscar!” Victor cheerily said. I turned to look at Marshall who looked shocked. 

“Marshall. You did it!” I said. He hugged me and sobbed in my neck. 

“Thank you. Thank you Enrique. And thank you too, Victor. For giving me a chance.” He said. I smiled because it was amazing to see him happy. He deserves it.

“That’s not all. Enrique, you too. Best Supporting Actor!” Victor said.

“CONGRATS!” Marshall said. I hugged and we embraced each other.

“That the news. Our movie’s been nominated for seven Oscars in total.” He said

It was during this time when I thought back to my former life. My life back in Mexico. The death of my parents, my home getting destroyed. But out of all of those trials and tribulations, in the end, it led me to be where I am. I’ve got success, happiness, and Marshall.

“I love you, Marshall.” I said to him while we hugged.

“I love you too.” He said back. 

Those words absolutely destroy me every time because I still can’t grasp the idea that someone loves me. I had my parents until I lost them. Then I thought I wouldn't find any form of love. Marshall came into my life and proved myself wrong. I am worthy of love. I am worthy of happiness. I am worthy of amazing things.

Who cares if it's almost bedtime, tonight we must celebrate.

I kissed Marshall, like always. He kissed back.

Our hands felt each other’s bodies. I felt his clothes and knew I wanted them off.

I slipped my hand under Marshall’s shirt, feeling his strong chest. His breath shivered upon me touching him. Like he was a deprived animal awaiting release.

“En… Enrique.” He moaned. I kissed his neck and made small marks on them. 

His huffs and moans in my ear made me excited too. I felt my dick harden from the friction of our bodies touching. 

“I want to show you how much I love you.” I said softly in his ear.

We began to drag our bodies, which were still connected, to the bedroom. I think I remember this part…

“Let’s go on the bed.” I breathingly said to Marshall.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” He asked.

“If there’s one person I want to give myself up to, it’s you, Marshall.” I said his name in a soft whisper in his ear to get him excited.

“Fine. If you say so.” He kissed me.

In an unexpected move, Marshall pushed my chest and made me fall onto the bed. I landed back first and gasped. 

I watched Marshall as he began to unbutton his shirt. His amazing chest was visible as I imagined myself running my fingers and tracing every crevice. Marshall crawled towards me and caged his arms to both my sides. He leaned in and kissed me while I ran my fingers through his hair.

“Let’s get this off.” He said as he tugged my shirt. I unbuttoned my shirt while grinding into Marshall. 

Once we were shirtless, I tugged his pants, wanting to remove them immediately. 

“Slow down, En. I’m not going anywhere.” He said. However, this is a new feeling for me. It’s amazing. I want more of it. So my rush is expected with Marshall teasing me.

Por favor, Marshall.” I pleaded in a moan. He nodded and began to remove his pants. I also began to remove my pants.

“Let’s get these off too.” I said, signaling to our underwear. 

Marshall pulled mines off first. My dick sprang out and hit my torso hard, making a slap sound. Marshall then pulled his off. I stared in awe, seeing his dick for the first time. He was huge, and hard, very hard. 

“En, I’m gonna ask you one more time, are you sure you want this?” He said while clutching his underwear as he awaited my response.

I thought about it. Do I really want to give myself to Marshall? This is a huge deal. It’s the first time I’ll be showing my love to someone else. Am I making the right choice?

Hell yeah I am!

“Definitely!” I said. Marshall dropped his underwear as he climbed on top of me, leaning down and kissing me.

This is it.

------

don't worry! tune in to the next chapter. it'll get very steamy.

bye! i love you all!