Chapter Seven

Jisoo today's shift starts at 9, She arrived at the hospital at 7:45, having enough time to make her way to the 5th floor of the hospital to check on Jennie.

Entering the hospital, Jisoo walked to the elevator. She pressed the button, repetitively. Finally, the metal doors opened apart revealing someone already inside. There, she saw a flustered Jennie trying to avoid her gaze.

"Good morning, Jennie." Jisoo greet.

" Yes good morning" Jennie bow lightly before quickly turn her head to the other side of the elevator.

Jisoo stepped inside. They both stayed silent through the whole five floors up.  The doors opened and she walked out.

" Aren't you going to come out?" Jisoo tilted her head.

" Yes?"

" Actually I have somewhere to go" Jennie trail off.

"Okay" Jisoo stepped back inside and has her arms cross.

" What you are doing?" Jennie look up.

" Aren't you have somewhere to go? I will go with you"

" Aren't you working?"

" I'm working right now. Accompanying my patient in case she fainted again." Jisoo said.

" AissshiuiIU she's so annoying." Jennie murmur alone.

" What did you say?" Jisoo ask.

" Hehe it's okay. I think I will just stay inside my room" Jennie smile sheepishly and walk outside the elevator with Jisoo trailed behind.

" Yah Kim Jisoo"

Jisoo turn around as she heard someone called out her name. Jennie look at the same direction.

" Nayeon what are you doing here?"

" I think I need to scold this place for working you like this huh"

Jisoo look like she couldn't caught up with what Nayeon said at all. Meanwhile Jennie look back and forth as she couldn't understand the situation.

" What's in your hand?" Jisoo ask, pointing to the box in nayeon's hand.

" Let's go" Nayeon lift up the lunch box.

" It's your parents death anniversary"

Jisoo gulped as she look at Jennie then back to Nayeon.

" Can you wait for me in the office? I will be there soon" Jisoo asks

" Sure but don't be late!! And Hiii" Nayeon wave to Jennie who look at her like a lost puppy.

" Let's go" Jisoo grabbing on Jennie's wrist and escort her to the room.

" You don't have to take me here. I know the way to my room" Jennie said as she took a seat on her bed.

" Go.. !! Before it's too late" She continue.

Jisoo bite on her lip and sighs.

" I will be back by the late afternoon. I guess I will see you then. Doctor Bae will in charge with you this morning" Jisoo tells.

" Uhmmm" Jennie smile as she nodding.

Jisoo look at her for a few minutes before walk to the door.

" No running okay?" Jisoo turn her head to warn Jennie one last time.

" Yes I Know Doctor Kim"

" Good!!" Jisoo smile.

" You are in a big trouble now jennie." She place a hand on her heart as she felt it beating faster again.