Epilogue

6 years later

" Are you not going to do it right????" Chaeyoung shout.

" You can't even do intubation???? How could you expect to save a life????" She yelled.

" I'm sorry Professor" an intern bow with her hands together.

" Move away"

Chaeyoung start tilted the head into extension and anchor it there with her left hand. Anchoring the head frees her right hand. Open the mouth with her right hand by placing her thumb on the lower jaw and her middle finger on the upper jaw. The position is similar to snapping your fingers.

" Wowwww" a blonde girl looks in awe.

After finishing inserting a tube and see that it going through, chaeyoung gesture one of her resident to take her position.

" What's your name???" She remove her surgical glove and ask.

" ehhh? Waeyo???" The intern girl look pale, afraid that chaeyoung might give her a bad score.

Chaeyoung sighs and scratched her eyebrows. Her expression look slightly annoyed.

" Go easy on her, will you???" Irene walk in with her arms cross.

" Hello!!! Director Bae" an intern bow.

Chaeyoung roll her eyes as she ignore Irene present.

" What's your name??" Irene ask.

" This hazel eyes girl is not a bad person. She's not biting human"

" That's not it.... it's just that I didn't do a good job and I'm afraid that sh.."

" That she would give you a bad review???"

" Kiddo yahhh!!! She ask for your name so that next time, she could train you more harder than this." Irene explain.

" It's Shin Ryujin Professor" she turn to chaeyoung.

" You don't even answer my question but you answer right away when this granny ask." Chaeyoung scoff.

" Yah" Irene bite her lip.

" Go on now. It will be more busy than this. Good work" chaeyoung said to ryujin and turning around.

" The more I work with you, the more I think you start to act like Jisoo" Irene said.

They walk side by side, chaeyoung eyes soften as the mention of the order girl name.

" Now that you mentioned, should we visit her???"

" Right.... We haven't visit her and Jennie for awhile now."

" Ahhh today is their anniversary anyway. Should we surprise them??" Chaeyoung said excited.

" Cool. Seulgi is free today tho. How about Lisa??"

" Don't even mention her name." Chaeyoung huff.

" Why???" Lisa ask from behind making her wife jumps slightly.

" Yahhh don't jump. It might affect our baby" Lisa scold, rubbing on chaeyoung belly.

" That's such an eyesore" Irene shake her head.

" Just say you are jealous unnie that you don't have a baby yet"

" Who said I don't?"

" What???" Both chaeyoung and Lisa shouts in unite.

" it's 3 weeks now you fools"

" OMG congratulations unnie" chaeyoung squealing.

" By the way, what were you guys talking about!?"