Chapter Thirteen

" what's with a huge smile??" Sunmi ask from a doorway.

Jennie look up to see her favorite nurse standing there with an arms cross. She smile and wave.

" Jisoo said she's going to cook lunch for me today!!" She has a wide grins on her face.

" Ohhhh she might burn a whole house for you then" Sunmi laugh as she take Jennie wrist and felt her pulse.

" Wae!!! Is she a bad cook??" Jennie tilting her head.

" Well...." Sunmi suck on her teeth.

" The last time we went on medical orientation, we had a barbecue but Jisoo burnt all the meat and the grill almost turn into dust"

" Ghuahh" Jennie gasp.

" What are you two ladies talking about??" Jisoo ask, leaning her body on the door.

Sunmi look like she see ghost before she excuse herself.

" Where are you going? You should have lunch with us" Jisoo protest.

" it's okay. You can have it with Jennie. She look like she starving right now. I got so much work to do. Bye now" Sunmi stormed out.

" Unnie...." Jennie pouts as she longing for someone help.

" what's wrong??? Look like you don't want to see me at all" Jisoo put a lunchbox on the table.

" Nahhhh that's not like this."

Jennie pulling Jisoo to sat on her bed and playing with a green eyes girl finger.

" Aren't you hungry??? Sunmi said you are starving"

" Aniii Aniiii I'm not hungry" Jennie wave both of her hands.

Jisoo frowned as she still pick up a lunchbox and unboxing it in front of her girlfriend.

" have it, before it get cold. The soup is still warm" Jisoo grab a spoon and place it on Jennie hand.

She look at Jennie who didn't lift up a spoon yet and just staring at the food.

" Aren't you gonna eat?" Jisoo ask.

" I will. It's just that it's so touched. I'm not daring to eat yet." Jennie explain.

" Don't worried. I will make it again for you tomorrow." Jisoo smile softly.

Jennie jaw drop as she heard what Jisoo said. She start to regret all her decision.

" Eat up now" Jisoo nod to the food.

With a deep sighs, jennie prepared for the possible taste that she gonna get soon.

She start a kimchi jeon, with anticipate look on Jisoo face, she put it inside her mouth and start chewing.

Her eyes widen as it taste so good. It is not like what Sunmi described at all. It's really taste good.

" How is it???" Jisoo ask.

" It's so good babe" Jennie said mouth fully.

Jisoo finally breathe and crack into a smile. She glad that Jennie like it. She spent so much time and effort making that, it would be a waste if Jennie doesn't like it.

" Take it easy. No one gonna take it away from you" Jisoo rub Jennie back.

" Why is Sunmi unnie said you were a bad cook. I almost believe her" Jennie murmur.

" is that why you said you were not hungry?" Jisoo ask.

Jennie stopped chewing and look at Jisoo with a sheepish smile. What a bad mouth of her to let it slip like this.