Chapter Twelve

" So Jisoo longtime crush was Jennie?" Seulgi ask.

Irene nods.

" They first met was 10 years ago I think. At that rooftop of the hospital" Irene pointing above.

" Later on Jisoo happened to saved her dad and her."

" I never knew such a destiny exist"

" That's right... a cruelly destiny." Irene said.

" Professor Bae? Do you have time? You need to have a look at this" Sunmi called Irene.

" Yeah"

—————

Jennie currently sat in Jisoo office, her knee bouncing around as Jisoo looks through some file.

"Come here baby" Jisoo beckons her over.

Jennie stand from the chair she was sat on and walk over to Jisoo. Jisoo pulls Jennie down onto her lap, and her side pressed to jisoo front.

Jisoo rubs soothing circles on her back and she lay her head on jisoo shoulder, jennie face pressed into her neck.

" How are you feeling??" Jisoo ask with her soften expression.

" So far so good" Jennie lies.

Jennie decided to take chaeyoung advice to live at her fullest. Both of them become close after a serious talk that day. So she thought that instead of worried about the future, jennie just want to spent the days of her life being happy with Jisoo as much as possible.

" That's relief then."

"God you are so beautiful" Jisoo caress Jennie face.

" Look at the one who talk" jennie smile as she poke jisoo's nose.

She suddenly lean in, captured Jisoo lip and pull away slightly leaving only a small gaps between their lips.

Jisoo flushed her eyes open as Jennie staring at her green orbs.

" Don't do that.... I don't think I can control myself anymore if you keep doing that.." Jisoo whisper against Jennie soft lip.

" Do it..." Jennie said with her brows knitted together.

Jisoo went to kiss it away and give a soft kiss on Jennie forehead. Her hand on Jennie's waist holding a younger girl still.

" Are you sure???"

" Do it Jisoo... I want it to be with you.." Jennie gulped when Jisoo give her such a siren stares.

Her heart begins to pound. She just sat there, on Jisoo lap, feeling a desire run from her heart, to her chest, and down toward her inner thighs.

Jisoo finger touched her neck, and the hair as it was moved away nearly gave jennie the chills. Jisoo hands went from the sides of her head and down to her neck, out to her shoulders and down to her hands.

A green eyes girl grabbed jennie hands gently yet firm, put them in front of her and paused. Jennie felt safe, and Jisoo spoke no words. Jennie heart is about to beat out of her chest and she close her eyes, taking a deep breath out.

Jisoo kisses Jennie shoulder, and runs her lips on jennie skin towards her ear, but doesn't quite make it that far. Jennie tilt her head to give Jisoo a better access and let Jisoo bites her gently. It doesnt hurt, it only makes her want more.

Jisoo turns her around, and they are facing each other. She stares into Jennie eyes and smiles. Her two hands grab jennie left hand and she places jennie open palm on her heart, she holds it there.