Chapter 5

"Right." Said Lily, regaining her composure, "So, my oldest brother, who's the one I took the cloak from, is called James Sirius Potter, and he's 19. He graduated from Hogwarts being a Gryffindor."

Sirius hooted and clapped Harry on the back. He said: "Knew you'd name your kid after me! Thanks, Harry!", which Harry replied with an awkward "Er -you're welcome?"

"So," Continued Lily, "After James, I have another older brother who's 17 and in his last year of Hogwarts. His name is Albus Severus Potter and he's part of the Slytherin house."

Opposite to his previous reaction at James Sirius Potter's name, Sirius looked at Harry with disbelief and suspicion, and all the Order had gone chaotic, frantically asking Harry why he'd name his kid after Snape.

A harassed-looking Harry didn't know what to say or do. Lysander came to his rescue and said: "Later in your life, Snape turns out to be a good person. That's why you named Albus after him. And Professor Dumbledore of course." At this, Dumbledore turned to Harry with smiling eyes. Harry responded with an unsure smile.

"Also," Clarified Lily, "Al is a great person actually, him being in Slytherin doesn't make him have a horrible personality." The Order closed their mouths as one (they were going to ask about this).

Then, Ron dumbly asked: "Who's your mother then? Harry's wife?"

"Mum's Ginny Potter." Lily replied. After she said this, Harry and Ginny both burned red with embarrassment and turned to look at opposite sides of the room.

"Next." Said Lily. "Hugo and Rose Weasley are some of my many cousins. They're both Gryffindor and Hugo's in the same year as me, while Rose is Albus's age. Rose's Head Girl by the way," -Hermione nodded her approval at this- "and Rose and Hugo's parents are my aunt and uncle, Hermione Granger-Weasley and Ron Weasley."

After Lily declared Rose and Hugo's parentage, just like Harry and Ginny, Ron and Hermione both blushed red, and didn't look at each other.

"Yes!!" George pumped the air with his fist. "Fred, give me the galleons!" A grumbling Fred dropped five galleons in George's open palm, and Ginny said: "You two were betting whether or not Ron and Hermione would get married?"

"FRED!! GEORGE!!" Chastised Mrs Weasley. "There will be no more betting, you hear me??!?"

"Yes, Mum." Chorused Fred and George, with not an ounce of honesty in their words.

"Wait ..." Said Ron, frantically looking from Fred, to George, then to Fred, then to George, and so on. "Does that mean George thought we were going to get married and Fred didn't?"

"Nope, Lil bro," Said Fred, clapping Ron on the shoulder.

"We both knew you two would get married; Fred reckoned you two would have one kid, while I argued that the pair of you would have two." Explained George. After he did, Ron and Hermione turned even redder (if that was possible).

"So!" Resumed Lily hastily, seeing the looks of humiliation on Ron and Hermione's faces. "Other than Rose and Hugo, I have many other cousins. But, one family member in particular is Teddy Remus Lupin. Teddy is 25 already, and he graduated from Hufflepuff house." Lupin gasped at this, one of Lily's family members carried his name?

"Yeah," Said Lysander, "Apparently you made Teddy's godfather Mr Potter, Lily's dad, Remus. Teddy's parents are you and Tonks."

Tonks whirled around to face Lupin and said: "See! You'll admit that you love me someday!"

"I -" Lupin started, but then changed his mind, "Alright. I admit it. I love you."

"Thank you!" Emphasised Tonks, and she turned back to Lily and Lysander.

"Erm . . ." Said Lily awkwardly, "I forgot to mention, in a couple years, most of you will die."

This confession was met with a strong, stony silence.

And I left you with a cliffhanger! I'm so evil 😈 ... But I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! How do you guys think the past Order will react to Lily's confession in the next chapter? Comment your ideas! Stay tuned for the next chapter to be posted on Monday. Don't forget to vote!! It means so so so much to me :)

Thanks for reading!!

💜lessi xx