Chapter 13

Hello again, earthlings! Chapter 13 is here and waiting to be read. I haven't worked on OUATT in a bit, as I've been enjoying summer break. Hope you enjoy this upload though!

"Really?" Asked Lily, surprised and excited. She'd definitely underestimated Tonks -She hadn't thought the idea would be this well prepared.

"Yes," Tonks explained, "In fact, it didn't use much brain power. So, remember how you and Lysander found the time turner in the Room of Requirement?" -Lily nodded- "Well, then I thought, if the Room of Lost Things is full of things wanted to be kept hidden, why can't illegal time turners be there too?"

Lily's mouth had formed an 'O' once she fully registered what Tonks had just said. "So, you're saying that we can find a time turner -that works both ways in time- in the Room of Lost Things?"

"Yes, exactly!" Confirmed Tonks ecstatically. "And I've already gotten permission from Dumbledore to go into the castle and into the Room of Requirement!"

"Okay," Lily said, her excitement building, "Whencanwego?" She said quickly.

"Whenever you want!" Tonks replied. "You've already been in the past for more than twelve hours, if I were you I would choose to go tonight."

"Hmm..." Lily thought. After a minute, she looked up and nodded, agreeing to go tonight. "Oh, and also," She added, "Will the whole Order come with us?"

"Well," Tonks thought, "That depends. We'll decide once we get back."

"Okay, then. I'll tell Lysander!"

"Alright!" Tonks said, clearing her desk and getting up. She took her and Lily's coats from the coat rack in her office (yes, London was still chilly, even in April) and put her's on, handing the other coat to Lily.

Tonks unlocked the door and the pair walked out of the room, heading to the elevator. Unbeknownst to them, their whole conversation had been heard.

___________________________________________________________

Lucius Malfoy stood stock-still outside Tonks' office door, leaning against the wall casually, as if he was just getting on with everyday business like everyone else. He took a deep breath, shaking with the amount of information he'd just heard.

This was unlike himself, he knew, but he really couldn't help it. Hurrying to get into the lift after Tonks and Lily, he shook off any uneasy feelings and let pride wash over him.

When the Level 8 arrived, he immediately stepped out into the Atrium, making his way out the doors of the Ministry of Magic, careful not to look too happy with himself and stir suspicion. Once he was outside the Ministry, he immediately apparated to Malfoy Manor (there were apparition bounds put on the Ministry).

Not even stopping to say hello to his wife and son once he arrived home, Mr Malfoy immediately pressed his right finger to his left forearm, calling his master to Malfoy Manor.

With a howl of pain from his servant calling, Lord Voldemort appeared in the foyer of Malfoy Manor.

And that's Chapter 13!! Even though it's shorter than the previous chapters, I really hope you enjoyed it- it was super fun to write the plot twist! Remember to vote if you liked it, it encourages me to keep writing and uploading.

Thanks so much for reading, and stay tuned because the next chapter will  be uploaded soon.

Lessi xx