Chapter 6

Hey Earthlings! Sorry I forgot to let you know whether we reached our goal or not last chapter. We did! Right now we're at 146 views and 11 votes!! And to think, in the chapter before last we were aiming for 100 views and 5 votes!! This means so much to me guys! For now, let's not set a goal and see where we can get...

 Sorry I'm done talking, let's get on with the chapter! Enjoy!

"Who?" Asked Mad-Eye Moody (who had died in the war, and present time Harry spoke most highly of) gruffly, breaking the silence.. Surprisingly (for Lily, that is), he didn't look petrified like the rest (excluding Dumbledore of course), it was as if he was expecting this.

"Um . . ." Said Lysander nervously, wondering whether he should tell them. Lily nodded at him, signaling that he should. "Well, there's a Second Wizarding War, and the final conflict of it called the Battle of Hogwarts happens in May 1998, where Harry defeats Voldemort," -Everyone started cheering and crowding around Harry- "but many of you die, fighting for what you believe in." Everyone immediately stopped cheering and sulked back to their seats.

"Who dies?" Tonks repeated Moody's words.

Lysander gulped, "You, Remus, Sirius, Professor Moody, Fred, Dumbledore, and a bunch of others that aren't part of the Order died. They're called the Fallen Fifty." After he confessed this, the Order went completely silent. Some, like Mrs Weasley, we sobbing quietly into a handkerchief, murmuring 'Freddie!', while some, like Lupin, were silent and stared at the wall, unmoving.

Moody broke the silence and said bluntly, "Aye, I knew it would happen soon. Constant vigilance, always."

Then, Sirius said, "I'm glad we died fighting. Fighting against Voldemort, fighting for what we believe in."

With a quick glance at Lysander, Lily said with difficulty, "Actually, Sirius, you die later this year." Sirius's mouth fell open, as did everyone else's.

"I -really -how?" Croaked Sirius.

"Well," Lily bit her lip, "Later this year, da- sorry, I meant Harry, Ginny, Hermione, Ron, Neville, and Luna go to the Ministry and fight Voldemort. Then the Order shows up and helps out, but Sirius dies in the process. You died fighting, Sirius."

"Dies in the process . . ." Sirius repeated Lily's words, then abruptly sat up straighter and said toughly, "Well, at least I die in combat." Everyone else, moved by Sirius's words, all looked up.

"By the way," Said Lily, clearing her throat, "Professor Dumbledore also dies soon. At the end of next year, to be exact." Everyone breathed in fast and sharp movements. Just by looking at their expressions, you could tell that they wanted to know how.

Lily answered their silent question, "Snape kills him, but it's on Professor Dumbledore's orders. Professor Dumbledore asked him to." It seemed as if all hell broke loose, everyone (unknowingly) had stood up, and the room was filled with mayhem and havoc.

"Hang on!" Lysander said, silencing everyone, and motioned for them to sit back down. "Like Lily said, Snape killed Professor Dumbledore on his orders. Meaning, Professor Dumbledore told and wanted Snape to kill him. Apparently, Voldemort had wanted Draco Malfoy to kill him. But Professor Dumbledore knew about this and wanted Snape to kill him instead so Draco wouldn't have to do so. It not only allowed Snape to get on Voldemort's good side, it also allowed him to receive vital information for the Order."

After Lysander explained that killing Dumbledore would allow Snape to receive information for the Order, the Order's members had mixed reactions. Dumbledore stayed silent and had a knowing smile on his face. Lupin looked as if he were expecting this. Harry looked surprised, as if he hadn't thought Snape would kill Dumbledore for a good reason, because he and Snape had never been on good terms (it was quite obvious).

Lily sensed the mixed emotions in the room and changed the topic, "So, anyway, why don't we continue telling you guys about my family?"

"Erm, yeah! Great idea, Lily!" Said Lysander, unlike himself. Lily looked at him suspiciously, and he shrugged in return. No one else made any comments, so Lily took that as a 'go ahead.'

Stuffing her hand in her pocket, Lily felt the cool time turner. She carefully took it out, and passed it to Lysander for safe-keeping, who put it around his neck. As he did, Mundungus eyed the time turner with a look of want and envy.

Lily glared at him and said, "So, other than Rose and Hugo, I have many other cousins. Fred II and Roxanne are siblings and are the children of George Weasley and Angelina Johnson." After Lily said this, Fred and George began squabbling.

"George! You banged my girlfriend! Twice!" Fred rounded on George.

"You broke up with her months ago." George pointed out fairly.

Lily interrupted their bickering and continued, "Fred and Roxanne are both in Gryffindor, Roxanne is 18 and Fred is 19. They both played on the Gryffindor Quidditch Team; Roxanne was a chaser while Fred played beater. Just like their parents!" Hearing that his future children played in the Gryffindor Quidditch team, George puffed out his chest in pride.

Mrs Weasley had cracked a smile after hearing about her future grandchildren, and asked, "Do you have any more cousins, Lily?"

Lily smiled. "Yeah, I do. Victoire, Dominique, and Louis are the children of Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour. Victoire is Ravenclaw, Dominique is Gryffindor, and Louis is Hufflepuff. Victoire doesn't play quidditch, but Dominique is chaser for the Gryffindor team, while Louis plays keeper for the Hufflepuffs. "

Mrs Weasley dropped her sandwich. "Who's Fleur Delacour? Do we know her?"

Harry answered Mrs Weasley's question and said, "Fleur was one of the participants in the Goblet of Fire. Bill and Fleur met there, right?"

"Bill?" Demanded Mrs Weasley, ignoring the sandwich on her lap that Ron was looking longingly at.

Bill wrung his hands and said, "Erm yeah, we met there, and she works near Gringotts so we've seen each other a few times after. She's nice, Mum!" Mrs Weasley still looked questioning, but Lysander, seeing Bill's discomfort, came to his rescue.

"Mrs Delacour-Weasley is nice. Anyway, Lily, why don't you keep telling them about Victoire, Dominique, and Louis?"

Mrs Weasley let the matter drop (for now) and instead put her full attention on Lily, who smiled and continued.

"Okay! So, Victoire is 23, Dominique is 21, and Louis is 19. Actually, Victoire and Teddy are getting married this year. In our time, 2025, it's near our O.W.L.s, and the summer break. Victoire and Teddy are having a summer wedding!" Lily said happily.

Mrs Weasley dabbed at her eyes with her handkerchief and said, "My grandchildren are getting married!"

Bill, on the other hand, had started rapidly firing questions

"What's Teddy like? If he hurts my daughter, I'll personally rip him apart!"

Lily giggled nervously, "Hehe, what a coincidence! I forgot to mention, Bill gets bitten by Fenrir Greyback next year, when Dumbledore dies. So, er -he kind of has some wolfish features now."

Mrs Weasley said in a quivering voice, "Bill is a w-werewolf?"

Anddddd... you know what happens, earthlings!!! (well, if you've read the harry potter series, that is. if you haven't read it, i don't know what you're doing here lol) 

Hope you enjoyed this EXTRA LONG chapter! It was really fun to write, and I really like the part where it says, 'Lily giggled nervously'!!! Don't forget to vote and comment, it means so much to me! 

Love you guys to the moon and back <3

💜lessi xx