Chapter 15

"Alright, everyone!" Mrs Weasley clapped her hands to get all the childrens' attention. "We will be travelling to Hogwarts by Side-Along Apparition-" Mrs Weasley was abruptly cut off by Ron.

"Why Apparition instead of Floo? I mean, Apparition would be cool, but isn't Floo more practical?" He finished, looking very proud of himself and glancing over at Hermione, smirking, evidently expecting some kind of compliment from her. 

Hermione, however, glared at him. "Ronald, how many times do I have to tell you? The Floo Network is being monitored by the Ministry! But, if you think travelling by Floo is more practical, go ahead! Go ahead and get yourself caught." She finished nastily. 

'Oh,' was all Ron managed, his face had turned pink, his ears a brilliant shade of red. 

"So, as I was saying," Mrs Weasley continued with a huff, "We will be travelling by Side-Along Apparition. Each one of you" -She pointed to the kids- "will be assigned to an adult, who will apparate you to Hogwarts." "Fred with Arthur; George with Remus;" Mrs Weasley instructed, grouping each of the kids with an adult, "Ron with Bill; Harry with Hagrid (-who had just arrived-); Hermione with Mad-Eye; Ginny with Tonks; Lysander with Sirius; and... Lily with me!"

All the kids dutifully got into formation, Fred and George muttering about how stupid it was that they had to travel by Side-Along, even when they'd come of age and could legally apparate on their own. They earned a glare from Mrs Weasley. Lily made her way over to Mrs Weasley. "Now, hold tight to the adult's arm..." Mrs Weasley instructed, and with a whoosh noise, all eight pairs spun and apparated to Hogwarts. 

The feeling of apparition was beyond horrible, it felt as though Lily's lungs had knotted together and she'd lost her breath. When they'd finally landed outside the gate of Hogwarts (you couldn't apparate in or out of Hogwarts directly), Lily breathed in the night air as if she would never be able to again, feeling an emotion of relief wash over her. She looked over to Lysander and they shared a smile. 

Even though Lily had been annoyed with him just a few minutes ago, all bad feelings were lost when she realised they were finally going home. She looked up to see Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall opening the gate of Hogwarts, letting them in. All was silent as the Order of the Phoenix hurried up the stairs quietly to the seventh floor, where the Room of Requirement was located. 

The Order had already planned out how they would search for a time turner. As a group, they walked back and forth three times in front of the Room, muttering together: We need to see the Room of Lost Things... We need to see the Room of Lost Things... We need to see the Room of Lost Things... 

The door to the Room clanked loudly in the dark, silent seventh floor hallway of Hogwarts, making the Order wince. Even though they had planned this whole trip out carefully, there was still a chance, however small, that they would be caught. 

'Lumos,' The group whispered in unison, holding their wands in front of them. The Room was dark, but the Order couldn't risk turning on the lights. Even though their wands were dim, they could lower the chance to be caught. Even being caught by a student would mean failure! 

But when the Order stepped into the Room of Requirement, they found that someone was already there waiting for them...

Hey Earthlings!! It's been a while since I've logged onto this account, I've been really busy with school and family life. I tried to write a bit whenever I could, but most of the time I didn't. I didn't feel motivated enough to continue this book, it felt like no one was even reading it. :(

I'm trying to get back into the habit of writing, but I can't promise usual updates. However, I promise that I will update at least once a month! I love you all and please vote if you enjoyed this chapter!

Xoxo, Lessi <3