Part-3

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Teja woke up in the morning and checked her phone. 328 messages on watsapp. WHAT?She didn't remember the last time she was spammed so much. She had muted her family group and all her friends group because she hated the notifications. She opened the app and remembered last night. Vidhi had added her in their show group. So all these chats are from there.

She opened the chat and found messages from Vidhi and two unknown numbers. She went to the group details and saved Karan's and Simba's number and returned to the chat window. Vidhi and Karan had chatted on the group non stop throughout the night with a few messages from Simba here and there.

She rolled her eyes and typed a quick 'good morning' and sent it in the group. She went to instagram and followed Karan and Simba and went to the washroom to get ready.

She sat in the backseat of her car while going to her set. The day was a busy one. They had to shoot the title track and then a press conference was lined up and after that there was the launch party thrown by their producer. She sighed and looked out of the window.

As her car pulled into the parking she saw Karan getting down his car. He saw her through the window and flashed a huge smile and came forward and opened the door for her. Chivalrous. Nice.

She couldn't help but notice his sharp features. The little stubble making his jawline look sharp and chiseled. His hair messy and he had a sipper in one hand.

"Thanks...." She said with a smile as she got down with her bag and he closed the door.

"Mention not....so bholu?all set for today?" He asked chuckling.

She rolled her eyes. "Why do you keep calling me bholu?"

"You look like a bholu...." He chuckled and forwarded his hand gesturing her to help her with her stuffs. She had her bag , bottle , clutch and phone in her hand which she was trying to balance.

She gave him her bottle and muttered a small thanks.

"Stop saying thank you...." He rolled his eyes as he walked till her vanity.

"Come on in...." She offered him to go inside.

"Not now....during lunch....we are already quite late...." He said giving the bottle back to her.

"Not very unnatural for you though...." She chuckled.

"Was that a taunt?" He laughed. "I am always on time....just that yesterday i got caught up in a meeting...."

"I was joking....anyway you are the Karan Kundrra....you are allowed to be late...."

"Really?" He raised his brows. "I am not that full of myself...."

"We will see...." She chuckled and he waved at her and went to his vanity.

She smiled softly and closed the door of her vanity and sat down to get ready.

Karan came on floor and scanned the area. There she was sitting with Vidhi and Simba and was laughing and talking animatedly. He was late again. He mentally face palmed and blasted Omi in his head for not hurrying the process up. What would she think about him.

He chuckled seeing her expressions. She was explaining something to Vidhi and Simba by moving her hands vigorously. He shook her head. Such a kiddo she was. But she was beautiful. Did she have a boyfriend?He slapped himself mentally for the direction of his thoughts. She was a good girl without any public relationship especially not with actors. She was everything he was not. But she was beautiful and it was a task to remove his eyes away from her face. He wanted to memorise each and every expression of hers. Only if it was possible. She gave 36000 expressions in one minute.

"Sir?you need anything?" A spot boy's voice brought him out of his reverie. He realised that he was staring at her for too long now. He should control himself. This was a crush and it will not go anywhere , he mentally convinced himself and shook his head at the spot boy and went and sat with them.

"Simbuda tell Karan about your joke...." Teja said laughing holding her stomach.

Simbuda. Karan. She will call Simba with a nickname but for him it was Karan.

He was in no mood to listen to the joke now. But a moment back he had convinced himself that nothing can be done. So it is fine. Simba Vidhi and Teja were of the same age group more or less so it was normal for them to vibe more. He was elder than all of them so may be he was not their type. Her type specifically.

"Wasn't it funny?" Teja asked him holding his forearm.

Not at all , he wanted to say. Her calling him Karan and simba as simbuda was not funny at all but then he realised she was talking about the joke. He had not listened to it. He was busy in his thoughts.

"Very...." He faked a chuckle , not wanting to disappoint her by not laughing at the supposedly funny joke.

"See i told you...." She laughed again.

Karan looked at his forearm where she was holding him and a smile came on his face. She had hold him innocently. He had seen her wrap her arms around their director's shoulder the previous day while shooting for her vlog. It was not something strange for her. And it shouldn't be strange for anyone. But he felt good. He didn't know why but he felt really good.

This show will be tough for him. He has to find a way to deal with this crazy feeling of his which was already causing a storm inside him. Just in two days. This crush was something he has to forget. Or get used to. Or get over. Because he would be with her for a lot of time for a long span of time now till the show got over. And he will be in serious shit if he cannot deal with this.