Part-55

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

"I am so sorry...." She whispered into his chest , her voice choked.

"What?why?" He moved back a bit too look at her face. "Laddoo look at me...."

She looked up at him.

"This was not your fault...." He said looking into her eyes.

She looked down at his chest again.

"Look at me...." He said sternly.

She looked up again.

"Why are you moving your eyes away from mine?" He asked while cupping her cheeks. "This was not your fault and you cannot let yourself think it was yours....it was not your fault that you were once with him....and what happened today is not your fault as well...."

He caressed her cheeks softly and wiped the tears away.

"Because of all this you got so worked up....are you hurt?" She touched his cheeks to check for any injury.

"No I am not...." He said softly.

She wiped the sweat away from his forehead and neck and he kissed her forehead.

"I don't know why and how he was here....but i will find out and make sure he is not even near to you ever....you trust me with this?" He asked softly.

She nodded immediately.

"I told you everything right....two years back on the same day he just left....we had a fight and he cut me off....i cried and howled and...." She gulped. "One week....one whole week passed and i just got a message on new years eve and that was when i realised that i done....i broke up...."

Karan listened patiently. He knew all this but still he also knew that she had to let it out again. The incident has brought back the memories.

"He gas lit me....made me question myself....everytime i found something off with him and i would question him he would turn it on me and make me feel guilty.... " Her breathing has turned shallow. The memories were bad.

Karan pulled her to himself and made her keep her head against his chest and kissed her hair.

"And I did the same with you on christmas eve?you came home at 3 in the morning just for me and what i did?" He said gulping.

"Don't you dare compare yourself with him...." She looked up at him immediately. "We had a fight and honestly i was also at fault somewhere....people say things when they fight....even i have said terrible things to you in the past....we don't hold that against each other....but everyday you make me feel special....you respect me....even when we fight you maintain that respect....you know i was tightening the buckle of me shoes when he held my arm from behind....i knew it was not you....you never hold me that harshly or tightly...."

Karan immediately held her hand and checked her arms.

"There are no marks don't worry...." She chuckled softly.

"I am sorry...." He knelt down on one of his knees and opened the buckles of her shoes.

"What are you doing?" She asked getting visibly startled.

He didn't say anything and started to tighten it.

"Karan leave it....don't touch my feet....karan...." She held his shoulder but he ignored and tightened the buckles.

"Next time don't bend down while wearing a dress....if i am around you will call me....and all these bullshit that i should not touch your feet and shit....i do not care...." He stood up and said seriously.

She smiled lovingly.

"And what if i am alone?" She asked softly.

He frowned for a moment. She was right. What is she was alone?

She chuckled seeing him.

"You think I haven't noticed how you stand in front of the door of the car when i am getting in or getting out wearing a dress so that i am not photographed in an uncomfortable way?" She caressed his cheeks. "You never say it....you do it....i never say it....but i see everything...."

He kissed her forehead softly.

"How did you know it was him?" She asked getting serious again.

"Vidhi told me he was your ex....i just asked if it was varun or him....i knew if it was varun it would be chill....when she said it was rishabh i had to come...." He said honestly.

"If it would have been Varun you wouldn't have come?" She asked.

He shook his head.

"Why?" She asked immediately.

"Because I know he is a nice person....and i know you would have introduced me to him anyway...." He said like a kid.

"Awiee....and what about my possessive Kundri?" She tip toed and kissed his nose.

"He would be there....just not showing it probably...." He said making a face.

"Probably?" She asked raising her brows.

"Yeah probably because i don't know it yet...." He said rolling his eyes.

A guy came into the washroom and was startled to see Teja there.

Teja looked at him frowning as if it was his fault that he was in a gents washroom.

"Sorry bro...." Karan apologised quickly and held her hand and pulled her out.

"Why did you say sorry?" She asked with a frown.

"That was a gents washroom....you were not supposed to be there...." He chuckled and she made a cute apologetic baby face. As if she was caught stealing a candy.

"Mera laddoo...." He chuckled and kisses her cheek.

"So possessive sunny didn't come out when I was dancing with Baabs?" She asked with a glint of mischief in her eyes as they saw Nishant dancing.

"Don't even get there...." He said rolling his eyes and took her to the couch.

"You okay?" Vidhi asked softly.

She nodded with a soft smile.

"Thanks vidhi...." She said lovingly.

"Are you crazy or what?" Vidhi said giving her a hug.

Karan looked around the place and spotted Rishabh at a corner talking to somebody.

Teja looked at the direction in which he was looking.

"I will come....Vidhi stay with her okay?" He said looking at the two girls.

"Sunny no please...." Teja said immediately scared that he might again do something and get injured himself.

"Do you trust me?" He asked looking into her eyes.

She nodded softly.

"I'll come...." He said kissing her hair and walked away.