Part-4

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

Karan twirled her around and pulled her to himself and she held his shoulder.

"Hold the pose....look into each other's eyes...." The director shouted. They were shooting the title track.

"Karan turn her around and nuzzle into her ear...." They got the next direction.

He turned her around delicately and nuzzled into her ear.

"Cut....no Karan....do it a little aggressively....and make sure the hold on her arms is strong....we will take a close up of the hold....the fingers must dig into her upper arms...." He told him.

Karan gave a nod and they took the position for a second take.

"Just move your hand a little if the hold gets too strong okay?" He told her. The last thing he wanted was to hurt any of his co actor.

"Don't worry Karan....i will be fine....do it without thinking...." She assured him and he nodded with a smile.

He turned her around a little roughly this time but held her before she could lose her balance and nuzzled into her ear while holding her arms tightly.

"Teju take deep breathes...." The director instructed and she did that. The blower made her hair fly on his face.

"Cut....perfect...." The director said happily and he moved back immediately.

"Arrey yaar...." He made a face as her hair was stuck on his lips.

"Opppsss....sorry...." She giggled and quickly pulled her hair back.

"Koi nahi...." He laughed. "Chal...."

"Lunch?karega nuh?" She asked him while walking back to their vanity.

"Yup....let's call Vidhi and Simba and have lunch together...."

"Sounds like a plan....my vanity?" She asked.

"Okay....i will give them a call and come taking my dabba...." He said and opened the door of her vanity for her. She smiled softly. He always did this. She mentally slapped her. What always? She knows him for two days.

She went inside and waved at him and he smiled softly and left.

Within fifteen minutes all four of them were sitting in Teja's vanity and they opened their tiffin. Except Karan all of them had brought food from home.

"Why are you having outside food?" She frowned.

"My cook took a holiday...." Karan said as he opened the foil and took the rotis out.

"I have extra....you can share my tiffin....my mom makes amazing food just for your information...." She said proudly.

"I am sure all moms make amazing food but i am fine....i don't want you to sulk hungry...." He chuckled indicating her appetite.

"Shut up...." She rolled her eyes and served him roti and curry. She also gave some to Vidhi and Simba urging them to taste it.

"You stay alone Karan bhai?" Simba asked while distributing his tiffin tothe other three.

Karan nodded.

"My family stays in the States...." He said while having the food. "Arrey yummy yaar...." He licked his fingers.

"You were born and brought up there?by the way my brother stays there too...." Teja said while having a bite.

"That's cool....no I am from punjab....my family shifted there later...."

They spoke about each others' family and childhood and finished their lunch.

"Press conference yaar....i feel sleepy after lunch...." Simba yawned.

Teja giggled and hit his shoulder.

"Simbuda have some coffee and wake up...." She said playfully.

Karan looked at them with a soft smile. Clearly Teja had a better bond with Simba. He so wished to have that bond with her. May be she had read things about him on the internet and that is why is staying away.

The press conference was finished by the end of the evening and they had to get ready to attend the launch party.

Teja was about to enter her vanity while Vidhi called her from behind. She looked back to see Karan and Vidhi walk towards her.

"What are you wearing Teju?" She asked her excitedly.

"A dress....you come to my vanity nuh....let's get ready together...." She told Vidhi warmly.

"Okay ladies....I will meet you at the pub....byee...." And with that Karan went to his vanity.

Teja and Vidhi went inside the pub and Teja looked around immediately searching for him.

She saw all the actors there and waved at them and also the crew members but not him. What was wrong with her?why was she even looking for him at the first place. Because he was her costar and they had wrapped their work together and he was still not there while everyone else was. Just a little concerned. Nothing else. She convinced herself.

Teju and Vidhi went to the corner where Simba was sitting with another actor. Both of them got up and greeted the ladies with a hug.

Teja and Vidhi sat beside them.

"Where is Karan bhai?" Simba asked them.

"We don't know....we didn't come with him....let me call him...." Vidhi took her phone out and Teja looked at the door impatiently.

As soon as Vidhi was about to dial him , he entered. To say that he was looking hot and cute , all at the same time would be an understatement. Teja quickly moved her eyes away but then couldn't help but look back at him. He was walking towards them. He wore a loose black hoodie and light blue jeans with messed up hair.

He waved at her and she smiled and waved at him. Shit. Was she staring at him?did he notice?

He saw her wave back and he was bowled over. How could someone be so beautiful. She had worn a simple black dress with open hair and just lip and cheek tint. Yet she managed to look the prettiest girl there. There was a certain aura and innocence about her which attracted him to her.

Karan went and sat beside Vidhi , away from Teja and she wrapped her arms around his elbow and kept her head on his shoulder.

"Karan bhai why are you late?" Simba asked him politely.

"Was attending a zoom call with my family...." He smiled softly at him.

Teja looked at Karan and Vidhi's wrapped hands and looked away with a small smile.

What a fool she was. She thought their vibes would match. Clearly she was not his type.