Part-5

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

"Should I get something for you two?" Karan looked at Vidhi and then at Teja.

"Nope it's fine....we will get it...." Vidhi said sweetly.

"Arrey bol nuh...." He said getting up.

"Mohito for me...." Vidhi smiled and Karan nodded before looking at Teja.

"Nothing for me...."

"Why?" He frowned.

"Do hi haath hai....apne liye aur Vidhi ke liye laa....mai baad mein lein lungi...." She said animatedly making Vidhi and Karan giggle.

"Tu bol toh sahi....i will manage...."

"Beer...." She muttered.

"Cool...." And with that he turned and vanished into the crowd. In a couple of minutes he came back with a glass of mohito in one hand and two cans of beer in the other hand.

"See...." He said proudly and gave a can to her and the glass to Vidhi.

They opened their cans and the three did a quick cheers before sipping their drinks.

"Let's dance come on...." Vidhi got up after finishing her mohito and held Teja's hand and pulled her up.

"Wait re...." She quickly finished her beer and was ready to go.

"Simba Karan?" Before Vidhi could finish Simba had got up and Karan shook his head.

"I cannot dance....you guys carry on...." He chuckled.

"Arrey come nuh...." Teja frowned.

He smiled and shook her head.

"Come on Karan...." Vidhi pulled him up and dragged him to the dance floor and he clearly did not resist. Otherwise it would not be possible for a tiny girl to drag him to the floor.

Teja smiled seeing them. A couple in the making. Karan clearly couldn't see Vidhi sad or say no to her. Good. And they knew each other from before. Fair enough.

She went behind them and stood at the dance floor. She could see Karan a little uncomfortable with the dancing situation. All the girls and boys were grooving beautifully to the music. Teja herself was also doing the same. But he was off. He was not lying when he said that he cannot dance.

Karan saw her move gracefully to the music. She was beautiful. Her black A line dress perfectly shaped her waist and then fell scattered till a little above her knees. She looked like a doll. He could feel himself smile subconsciously. He closed his eyes and looked away. What was he doing. A few moments back he had clearly made himself understand that he needs to get over this crush. Not stare at her. He was in trouble and it had never happened before. It had never happened before that the girl he had started to like was unattainable for him. They would never be possible and he knew that. And he needed to stop himself from getting deeper into this.

"Oyee....why are you standing?" Teja screamed so that he could listen to her over the loud music.

"I cannot dance...." He screamed back into her ear.

"Everyone can dance....trust me...." And with that she let herself loose and started to do the most random steps starting from bhangra and tapori dance.

He chuckled seeing her and then started to laugh. But before he knew he had joined her dance. Her energy was infectious.

Everyone around them stared at them amused as they danced their hearts out in the middle of the dance floor like two kids dancing in rain.

As the song stopped they stopped dancing and laughed looking at each other. She held his shoulder and laughed keeping her head on his chest and he kept his hand on his own waist trying to catch his breath and laughter. They were sweating like anything.

"Karan bhai....what was that?" Simba asked with a huge smile. "You can dance...."

Karan looked at Teja and mouthed a small thank you and laughed at Simba.

"I will grab a drink and come....too thirsty...." Teja said trying to catch her breath.

"Same here...." Karan looked at her and they walked to the bar.

"Two beers...." Karan told the bar tender and Teja smiled. How confidently he had ordered for her as well.

They took their cans and took a sip. Teja saw him looking around.

"Searching for Vidhi?" She asked out of the blue.

"Huh?" He looked at her not understanding why she said that. "No actually searching for a less crowded place...." He scanned the place again and saw the lounge balcony was fairly empty. "I am going there...." He pointed to the balcony. "You wanna join...."

"Yeah sure...." She walked behind him to the balcony. It had people but it was less crowded than the pub. He leaned on the balcony wall and looked at the sky. The mumbai skyline was visible and it looked beautiful.

He sipped his beer and closed his eyes feeling the breeze. Teja leaned on the wall with her back facing the wall and looked at him.

"I hate crowd....and noisy places...." He said with his eyes closed and she smiled softly.

"Same here...." She muttered.

"Kundrra...." Their director shouted from behind them. He turned around and found him gesturing Karan to join the boy' group. He gestured two minutes with his fingers and turned to look at the skyline again.

"You can go...." She frowned immediately. Was he staying back not to look rude.

"I told you nuh....i want a little less crowd...." He looked at her and frowned.

She nodded.

"It's so funny to me when people call others by their surname...." She giggled.

"Kundrra?" He raised his brows and smiled.

"It sounds weird....kundri sounds better....suits you....tu bhi kam bholu nahi hai waise...." She hit his shoulder playfully.

"Whatever name suits you calling me...." He said shaking his head hopelessly. He was happy. Simbuda. Kundri. Not so bad.

Vidhi , Simba and one of their other costar came and joined them. Vidhi took her camera out and started to film an instagram story.

Karan smiled widely at the camera and wrapped his arms around Vidhi's shoulder. Teja stood on the other side of Karan and smiled at them and then looked at the camera happily.

It was almost 1:45 when the party got over. They came to the parking. Karan made sure Vidhi was in her car safely and then turned to look around the empty parking. He saw Teja at a distance. She was on call with somebody. Boyfriend? He thought to himself.

He walked to her nevertheless.

"Should I drop you?" He asked politely.

"No I had come with my car....pata nahi where has dada parked it....i have called him to take the car here...." She said sweetly.

Oh so she was talking to her driver.

Karan nodded and stood beside her. She looked at him and smiled softly in mind. She knew he won't go till the time her car will come and she would be sitting inside.

Her car stood in front of them. He opened the door and she sat inside. He closed the door.

"Bye...." She waved at him. "You go home safely...."

He nodded softly and waved back and looked at the car disappearing in the darkness of the night.