Part-6

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

A couple of weeks had passed and Karan Tejasswi had never gotten the chance to be alone. They were always in group together. Teja had noticed that he was a person who prioritised his costar's comfort the most. There was not a single scene where she had felt even a little uncomfortable. He had made sure to make it smooth for her.

Karan had kept a beard for the scenes that week and had gelled hair. Teja had a hard time keeping her eyes off him.

She entered her vanity and closed the door. She sighed heavily. Two weeks and they had normal friendly interactions and that too in groups. Never alone. And yet she was practically gawking at him when he had entered the set this morning.

She sat on the chair and closed her eyes. She hated herself for feeling so weird. She very well knew Karan was close to Vidhi. They spent time together. They sat together. He was so free with her. They would hug each other every morning and also before leaving the set. They probably had even started dating , which was slightly unlikely because Vidhi would have told her if that was the case. But Teja was sure they would soon date.

Teja's reverie was broken when she heard a knock at the door of the vanity.

She got up and opened the door thinking it was her manager. She was shocked to see Karan standing there.

For the first time he had come to her vanity alone. He would come only if they all decided to have lunch or dinner together in her vanity.

"Hey...." She said vibrantly. "Come inside...."

"No it's okay....i came to give this...." He handed her a paper bag. Seeing her frown he continued. "My manager got wada pav...."

"That's so sweet of you....come nuh...." She said again.

She said and regretted immediately. May be he didn't want to come in. She shouldn't really force him. May be he will get some wada pav for Vidhi and chill with her. He looked hot. With the beard and gelled hair. The top buttons of his shirt was unbuttoned. His eyes deep with intensity. She quickly looked away.

Karan always had conversations with Teja when others were with them. He had planned to stay away to control his feelings of this unplanned crush on her. But the more he tried to control the more he found himself getting attracted to her. He was scared that she would notice him stare at her one day. He would often stare at her. He didn't want her to understand it and get uncomfortable. And that was the reason he stayed away from her. But now she was calling him in her vanity. She was a sweet girl and was polite and friendly with everyone. Everyone on set loved her. It was her goodness that she was calling him into her vanity. She would do that to everyone. He wanted to say no. But if he refused he would look rude.

"Umm okay...." He said cutely.

Teja smiled softly and went inside. He went in and closed the door.

"Where is Vidhi's wada pav?" She asked while unwrapping the pack.

"She doesn't like wada pav...." He sat on the chair and said casually.

"Ohooooo....full information huh?" She looked at him through the mirror and teased him.

"As in?" He frowned not understanding what she meant. She would always bring Vidhi in their conversation if she was not around. Especially infront of him.

"As in you know very well....somebody is in love...." She chuckled and gave him a wada pav.

"Who?" He took a bite and chewed.

"Mr. Karan Ahiq Kundrra...." She sat on the bed and took a bite of the wada pav.

Karan's heart popped out to his throat. Love? Ashiq? She knew? She had noticed? He wanted to vanish in embarassment.

"What nonsense...." He muttered slowly.

"See....your voice gives away...." She said excitedly.

Why was she making a joke out of his feelings if she knew it was her?something was off.

"Who are you talking about?" He raised his brows.

"Vidhi ji...." She said in a teasing tone.

"Are you mad?" He said with a shocked expression.

"Haan ji sab aise hi deny karte hai...." She said slapping his shoulder playfully.

What?she thought he like Vidhi?it was such a disastrous thought at the first place. Vidhi was a kid. To him atleast. He knew her from before and she was a great girl but really Teja?

"She is a kid...." He rolled his eyes. "Do you know how much age difference we have?she is a good girl....i know her....like as in ofcourse as a human being yes but romantically....no way...." He shook his head. The thought itself was so funny.

Teja felt good listening to it. She didn't know why. May be she knew but refused to accept. She was happy because he was her costar and was casted opposite her. She convinced herself with the lamest excuse.

Still she needs to be sure. By why? Because he was her costar.

"If you insist...." She said teasingly and Karan shook his head hopelessly. Crazy girl.

They heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" She asked loudly.

"Shreya...." They heard a girl's voice. Shreya was from the creative team.

Teja went and opened the door and she came inside.

"Oh Good Karan is also here...." Shreya said happily. "The TRPs came and we are leading all the charts....channel, television and OTT...."

"Whatt?" Teja clapped and jumped and karan looked at Teja happily.

"Yeah....congratulations guys...." Shreya said happily and went out.

"I am so freaking happy...." She jumped and hugged him tightly.

To say that Karan was taken aback would be an understatement. For the first time she was this close to him without the camera rolling. He took a moment and hugged her back and closed his eyes.

"We did it...." She said against his neck.

He gulped and nodded a little. It was as if he had gotten a whole world to himself in that moment. He wanted to keep that moment safe. In his memories. In his dreams. This would be one of the most special memory for him.