Part-43

Disclaimer : All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as work of fiction.

After sunset Karan and Teja came back to the resort.

"Sunny I will freshen up and i have a video call to make....it's my school friend's birthday....i will come after finishing everything...." She kissed his palm and he nodded softly.

He went to his room while she went to hers.

Nishant came and rang the bell of his room.

He opened the door.

"Ajaa...." They went inside and nishant pushed the door behind him.

"Beera did you clean the cuts and reapply the bandaid?" Nishant asked him.

"Was about to do that...." He opened his jacket and threw it on the couch carelessly.

Nishant took out the first aid box and removed the old bandaids.

"It's mostly dry...." Karan said checking it.

"Hmm...." He started to clean it with antiseptic. "Why did you ask everyone not to inform Teja?by the way nice post huh...." He chuckled sheepishly.

"She will be worried faltu mein...." He hissed a little as the cut burnt when it came in contact with the antiseptic and then blushed as he mentioned about the post.

"If she comes to know later she will break your bones...." He said chuckling.

"She won't come to know unless you idiots will open your mouth...." He said rolling his eyes.

"Really?" They heard her voice and looked at the door to find her standing at the door.

When nishant had pushed the door close it was not locked.

"Laddoo...." He got immediately.

Nishant looked here and there.

"So you decided to never let me know right?" She asked dryly.

"You would have been worried so...." Karan's voice trailed off seeing her serious face.

Nishant quietly went out of the room and Teja closed the door.

"How did it happen?" She started to put the bandaids.

Karan paused for a second.

"If you don't want to say it's okay I won't force you....but then don't expect that I will be telling you if something happens to me...." She said and kept the first aid box away.

"Will you shut up?always talking nonsense...." He said angrily.

"Don't show me this anger of yours Sunny....you hid this...." She snapped at him.

He closed his eyes and sighed. He had to calm down.

"In the morning I fell down during a shot...." He told her everything in details.

"You had to take tetanus and you didn't bother to tell me?and you call me your forever?" She asked looking into his eyes.

He held her hand and made her sit on his lap.

"Laddoo....i don't want you worried....i don't want my family worried....i don't  tell them also if something happens to me....that doesn't mean that they are not my forever...." He said kissing her cheek. He kept pecking her cheek continuously.

"Okay....i also hide if something happens to me from my family so that they don't worry....i will hide it from you as well...." She said nonchalantly.

"You won't...." He said seriously.