CHAPTER 01: BEGINNING?

[TAKEMICHI'S POV]

I found my self falling down on to the railings. Before that happened, I felt that someone have pushed me, unintentionally? Or intentionally? I couldn't tell.

"AAAAAAAAH!" I heard a scream as I fell down. I looked up and saw the train getting closer and was about to hit me. I didn't move, or should I say I couldn't move.

The train's light blocked my eyesight and only dazzling light was the last thing I saw before it all have gone black.

'Did I got hit? Am I already dead? I'm only 25. So uncool way to die, just why did I stand too close into the railings anyway? And if I did got hit and died, then why didn't I felt any pain at all?'

My thoughts where all over my head. If I did die then why am I surprisingly calm? As if it have happened before.

" -ichi ......... Take........ chi"

That was then I heard a voice. It's familiar but at the same time it was unfamiliar. "TAKEMICHI!!"

I opened my eyes and found my self laying on the ground. The first thing I saw was the clear blue sky. My body was sore all over, including my head.

I sat up and saw a boy and a girl beside me, with a worried look on their faces. The girl has a short pale orange hair, and lage coral pink eyes. And the boy has a pale white skin, jet-black hair and blue eyes wearing glasses. Both of them are around at the age 15 or so.

"Thank goodness! You woke up. Don't move for a while, the ambulance is on their way" the girl said. I was still confused and don't know what was happening. I didn't said a word and just looked at them blankly. They talked to me casually, the boy seemed to notice my reaction and asked. "Are you ok Takemichi?"

"Thud!" The girl hit the boy's head. I was quite surprised of her action, she looked harmless but wouldn't have any second thought if she was provoked. I was stunned and holding my laughter at the same time.

"Of course he's not ok! Can't you see his injured? Have some common sense for once Kisaki!" The girl continue scolding him. The boy tried to protest and said "That's not it Hina-"

"Haha"

Before he can finished his sentence, they suddenly stopped when they heard me chuckle. The two looked at me with a disbelieve eyes and I can tell what they were thinking. Their gaze are telling: You just got into an accident and now your laughing? What's so funny?

Well- it is funny. They looked like cats having an argument because the kitten they supposed to be protecting got injured. I couldn't help my self but to chuckle by just imagining it.

But why did that image pop in to my mind. I'm sure it was the first time I saw these two but, it felt like I have known them for years. It felt familiar but yet so unfamiliar. I snapped out of my thoughts as I can feel their gaze at me.

I looked at them and they seemed annoyed, it looks like because of my laugh it felt like I treated them as a joke. I should apologize.

"My sincerely deep apologize, I didn't mean to make you feel like a joke. I just-" then I suddenly stopped. I realized that my voice had changed and became more younger? I looked at my hands and they became smaller. And surprisingly, I couldn't remember my name and why I was there. I just remember that I am sure that I am not a kid and was a full grown adult and I also almost died. But almost died, to where?