Chapter 06: BEFORE HE GO

"Here try some of this Takemichi-san!" Naoto said as he as he wants to feed Takemichi some ice cream, which confusing for him but just let Naoto feed him.

"How about some of these cookies Takemichi!" Hinata also joined in on feeding Takemichi.

"These too."

Naoto, Hinata and Kisaki was very clingy after 'that' happened. Takemichi was like a hamster once again as he can't seem to refuse the three's offer's, and just let them be. And for some other reason, these clingy action didn't made him feel irritated but made him feel more relived.

At the night when 'that' happened, Naoto apologized to Takemichi for his actions and Takemichi forgive him and already forgot about it after they visit the mall three days straight as Takemichi has only a month or so before going to America. As Takemichi agreed on Izari living with him, on the very next day they already requested for him to transfer and was quickly approved as they heard Takemichi's situation.

Takemichi didn't expect Naoto to completely turn 180° after 'that', but he didn't mind as they were getting along just fine.

Takemichi got up to the table as he excuses himself on going to the restroom. A few minutes after Takemichi left, a person came closer to them.

"Hinata." It was Emma, Mikey's sister.

"Yes? What is it?" Hinata asked indifferently as if she doesn't know who she was.

Emma: Well, I just wanna asked about Takemichi. I heard from my brother that he quit toman out of nowhere, so everyone is so worried.

"Sorry but we know nothing." Hinata replied as she looks behind Emma and saw Takemichi already finished his business. Hinata looked at Kisaki who was beside her and gave him a sign that Takemichi was there.

Kisaki then excuses himself, giving them a reason that he was going to the restroom and Naoto tag along with him with Hinata's signal.

Hinata: Please don't ruined our great day just because your brother told you to asked us about Takemichi.

Emma didn't leave as she sat at the empty sit and keeps on begging for her to tell her just a tiny information about the reason why Takemichi quit toman. But Hinata didn't give her any answers and just want to drive her away. Well she can't really give her a reason, because the one who decided Takemichi to quit toman was her and not Takemichi. Takemichi didn't even know that he was part of a gang.

On the other hand, Takemichi who just got out of the restroom. He was about to arrive at their previous spot as he saw a girl talking to Hinata, which is Emma. As Takemichi was about to wave his hand to Hinata, who was looking at him. Kisaki, along with Naoto came to him.

"Let's go somewhere else for a while Takemichi." Kisaki requested as he was dragged by the two.

"How about Hina?"

"Sister will be busy for a while Takemichi-san. But don't worry, we got permission to wander around for a bit."

............

The three enjoyed wandering around the mall, buying some things and more snacks along the way. Kisaki left Naoto and Takemichi for a while as he took a phone call.

-The call-

Kisaki: Hello?

Hina: Your with Takemichi right?

Kisaki: Yes. I left Takemichi with Naoto for a while because I have to take your phone call.

Hina: I see. Well- go home without me after you guys are done. I won't be going home with you because of, you know.

Kisaki: Yes. We will.

-End call-

As Kisaki put his phone to his pockets, he then turned around where he left Naoto and Takemichi. He then saw a familiar figure coming closer to the two of them.

'Ooh shit!'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Short chapter.

Don't forget to vote and follow

Thank for reading (ㆁωㆁ)