CHAPTER 05: NEW

A/N: ":--------------:" - English
         "----------------" - Japanese

"Kids! Come to the living room real quick. We have a visitor." Hinata's mom yelled as she carried some snacks from the kitchen.

The four kids, Hinata, Naoto, Kisaki and Takemichi was playing some board games at Takemichi's room.

"A visitor? Are we expecting someone sister?" Naoto asked, as Hinata was also confused. "No I don't think so."

But anyways, the four kids goes in the living room to see the unexpected visitor.

":How is it going?:" A man said as he waves his hand towards the kids.

"It can't be. Your uncle, right?" Hinata and Naoto said happily as they run towards the certain man.

"You guys missed me, didn't you?" The man pat's the two kids as they replied, "Of course we do! It's been 5 years!"

"And you must be Kisaki. I didn't have a chance to meet you when I last visit. It's nice finally meeting you." He said as he walk towards Kisaki wanting to shake hand. Kisaki took his hands and shook it. "En."

Kisaki was too shock of the man's sudden appearance that he can't even greet him properly, but the man didn't mind as it make sense to him, but Hinata glared at him and he shrink back. The man then looked at Takemichi who was right behind Kisaki, he was about to hug this cinnamon roll as he remembered what had happened and restrained himself.

"We meet again Takemichi. You might be confused right?" Takemichi nodded unconsciously, the man smiled as he remembered their very first meeting. It was also the same, his expression, his movements and everything, it made the man smile. He then said to Takemichi, offering his hands. "I should introduce myself then. My name is Izari Tachibana, uncle of your friends Hinata Tachibana and Naoto Tachibana. It's nice meeting you again."

Takemichi shook hands with Izari. For some reason, he felt very safe, making his lips quirked up. Takemichi being together with Izari made them glow like they were a sun, blinding the others.

"Oooh- why don't we sit and enjoy the snacks. Then we will discuss something with you guys." Izari said as they were done shaking hands.

.............

"I heard what happened with Takemichi. His having a hard time right now, if I'm not mistaken."

"Y-yes." Hinata said shuttering, while Takemichi didn't care and just eat some more cookies. Izari then turned around and looked at Takemichi, who was like a hamster. "Takemichi if it's okay with you, do you want to study at America?"

Takemichi 💭: America?

"May I asked why you want me to study at America?" Takemichi asked as a confused expression was plastered on to his face. Izari then looked at Hinata, Naoto and Kisaki who was sitting beside Takemichi and said, "I heard that it's too dangerous for you here. So if it's okay with you, would you like to come and live with me?"

The three kids were shock as they know what he was talking about. But this action made Takemichi even more confused. Hinata was about to open her mouth and say something but his mother said, "We already know about the gang."

Takemichi didn't hear what Hinata's mom said as he was thinking if he should take this offer or not. But unconsciously griped Naoto's hand who was beside him.

Naoto was shock, the other two also saw it and was shock, like they were in a horror movie. Naoto yank his hand away from Takemichi's hands, Takemichi was shock as he now confirmed that Naoto didn't like him.

"L-let me think about it for a while." Takemichi said as he walked away and locked himself in his room.

.........

At the park with Naoto, Hinata and Kisaki. The three excused them selves as soon as Takemichi locked himself in his room.

Naoto: I-im sorry. I didn't mean to.

"Do you think that made Takemichi triggered some memories?" He asked Kisaki as she ignores Naoto.

Kisaki: I don't know. His action didn't change from what it was in the hospital. Let's just hope not.

As they were walking back, they came across Chifuyu. "Guys! It's been a while."

"Yeah. It's been a while." Kisaki replied.

"I just wanna asked something. Did you perhaps seen Takemichi? I didn't get to hangout with him this days." The three looked at each other. Then Hinata said, "No. I don't think so. We have to go now."

Because of the three's suspicious action, it made Chifuyu doubt.

'What are they hiding.'

On the other hand, Takemichi then decided to go out and give Izari an answer.

"Mr. Izari, I will agree will agree on coming with you in the America." As soon as Takemichi finished his words, the door burst opened. Takemichi looked who it was and it was the three, he gives them a cold gaze like when he first met them in the hospital.

The three looked at each other and thought with a sigh of relief, 'It seems like that did nothing.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Another shot chapter qwq