Chapter 07: FAMILIAR?

Hello! I know it has been very long time since I updated something. I'm here to apologize and as a peace offering, here a new chapter that contains I think at least 4000+ words.

Anyways, enjoy! (.❛ w❛.)/

-----------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S POV

As Kisaki excuse himself to take the call, Takemichi wave his hand on the disappearing figure of Kisaki saying the word 'bye' while Naoto pout slightly.

The curly raven(it's Takemichi. I don't know if I already told you that they dyed Takemichi's hair back to black because his roots started to show. And also he let his hair grow a bit, just imagine Takemichi with back hair, slightly longer that before with no gell and don't forget his calm expression not his cheerful one. If you can't imagine it then- oooh well, back to the story) felt a little devastated since another person left his side. His heart was pounding slightly, feeling that something will happen to them, he only thought that he was just sad to see them leave, but little did he know he was afraid. He saw them died already; many times to be exact, that's why he felt that way.

Takemichi hold his urge to follow Kisaki cause he doesn't want to leave Naoto alone and before Kisaki took the call, he strictly said to Takemichi and Naoto to stay in the store while he took the call. The curly raven did promis- or should I say nod and mentally promised that he will stay put while Naoto smiled happily and prayed(mentally) that Kisaki will take long so that he can spend more time with Takemichi, alone.

"Takemichi-san! Look at these necklaces. They look really pretty, don't they?" Naoto said cheerfully, getting Takemichi's attention back to him.

The black curly haired male looked at the necklaces that Naoto was pointing, not gonna lie, the necklaces were really pretty but they looked too pretty. If they were worn by someone with ordinary looks, people will get attracted on the necklace not the people who was wearing it.

"En... They do look pretty." Takemichi said indifferently, he didn't smile nor changed his facial features. But he looked more gentle than he was on the hospital. Naoto still wasn't use seeing Takemichi wearing a calm expression but he knows that he agreed with his remarks. "Right. So Takemichi-san, which one do you like best among these?"

"Why are you asking me that? Shouldn't you be the one be picking since your the one who will be the one purchasing it?" Takemichi asked with a brow raised, tilting his head slightly.

Seeing his reaction, Naoto sweat drop, while deep inside he blushes and was panicking by how cute Takemichi was acting. Some who were watching them agreed with Naoto's mental statement, some tripped while some almost fainted by Takemichi's cuteness, well who wouldn't? If you think he isn't cute then get the hell OUT! Anyways, back to the story.

"To be honest, I'm buying a necklace as a gift for you Takemichi san.... So I want to purchase something that you would like." Naoto said with an eyed-closed smile. Takemichi just nodded with an 'En' response and looked for a necklace that he will like. The young male sweat drop again, including the people who saw how he interact.

For Naoto, he kinda got used to it as he literally lived with him for the past 2 months.

The curly raven male stares at the necklaces that was in the box and for some reason it felt like he was playing a staring contest with them. He glanced at the first necklace. It was called "Silver Rose", it has a silver chain and a silver rose design, admired with small stone rubies and emerald for the leaves. Seeing how sparkly the necklace was, Takemichi frowned(this was only seen by Naoto).

'Too much sparkle.'

The necklace was too sparkly for him so he lost interest on the first necklace then proceed on the next one.