AU EXPLANATION & CHAPTER 04 : THERE'S A SECRET II

What the AU is all about:

Takemichi now knows how to fight, then joined the gang at the age of 12. He's been traveling in time alot and sometimes he travels at the age of 11. So he decided to join the gang at the age 12, about 3 months before turning 13. At the chapter 1, Takemichi's age was 14, 4 months after his birthday. No one died yet because he saves them, but now he lost his memories. The day when Takemichi told Naoto, Kisaki and Hinata that he can travel back in time was when he joined the gang. Fearing that they will die early because he traveled back in time too early.

Takemichi and Hinata have been friends since they were toddlers, and Takemichi became friends with Kisaki at the age of 6.

Takemichi's parents and Hinata's parents are friends, when Takemichi's parents disappeared (Takemichi was just 7 years old), Takemichi was supposed to go to the orphanage but Hinata's parents took care of him they didn't adopt him, they just became his guardian.

Takemichi rarely smile since he was child. Then when he found out that his parents are missing, he believes that he was abandoned because he wasn't a normal child and that's how he lost his smile completely.

You must be wondering why he smiles allot at the past right? Like how he smiles in the original au. This is the thing, at the age of 8 he met someone accidentally. This someone made Takemichi smile again, although they just meet secretly. When Takemichi was 10, he lost his smile again because of the accident. He then remember what his friends told him and their promise to each other.

"Smiling can mask up pain. Crying can make someone brave. And also, smiling can make someone not feel lonely. So promise me something Takemichi. If I'm no longer in this world, you have to keep smiling, don't blame your self on something you can't control. Make some more friends and don't be afraid to cry. Protect them all your might, and also as you smile, I will be always by your side."

This words must have been very silly but this made Takemichi recover his smile again. After many time travels, Takemichi had already forgotten what his friend looked like and even his name but he never forget their promise. That was until he loses his memories.

Ooh- and also if you are wondering why don't he just time travel at the age of 7 or something to save this certain friend, well it's because he can't. The lowest age he can time travel was at the age of 11, and also in the original au there was a superpower that Takemichi unlock. In this au it also exist but he doesn't know it yet. He can see the future once he touches something that was related to the future events like a psychic power. But in This au, he can't just see the future but he can also see it's history like he was the one who experience it. But before he can do that, he needs to control his power to see the future first.

And there is another thing. How did Takemichi, Akkun and the others became friends. Akkun, Takuya, Kuzushi, and Mokoto are already friends. Akkun was saved by Takemichi at the age of 9 by accident, Akkun told his friends about it and then they joined forces to find Takemichi, which took them half a year. They found him because they became classmates. And also Kakucho, in this au they just met once and that was when Takemichi was 5 years old.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Takemichi's childhood house: there's one in the US and there's also one in the Japan. Both houses are abandoned and no one was allowed to go in.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
°°°°°°°°°°
°°°°
°°

Chapter 04: There's a secret II

1 week since Takemichi was discharged, at the kitchen.

"Onii-chan! I want to get closer with Takemichi-san too!" Naoto whines as he hits Hinata with his small hands. Hinata sips his coffee as he let Naoto hit her. "You can't. We have already talked about this right? And also keep your voice down, your going to wake them up."

(A/N: It's 3:00 am in the morning and no one was awake at the house except Hinata and Naoto.)

"But it's so unfair! You got the chance to get closer to Takemichi-san while I have worry all the time not accidentally touch Takemichi-san's hand!" Naoto pouted as he stopped hitting his sister. Hinata looks at Naoto and said, "Well- you have do continue on doing that. You don't want to see Takemichi get in danger like last time, do you?"

(A/N: What she was talking about was when Takemichi saved Draken from getting killed. It happened much earlier.)

"No." Naoto whispered. Hinata then pat's Naoto's head as he said what she feels. "I'm also guilty on forcing you doing this, but you and I have the same goals. We want to protect Takemichi from himself. If he continues on time leaping, he would eventually break, you know?."

Naoto: I understand.

"Yawn! Why are you two up this early in the morning?" Hinata's mom walks into the kitchen, surprising the two kids.

"W-we just got up too early that's all. How long have you been here mom?" Hinata asked in sweat.

"Just now. Anyways- you two go back to sleep, it's too early for you kids to get up." Hinata's mom said as she walks away.

"Phew! That was a close call." Hinata and Naoto said at the same time.

.................

???: It looks like it has already come

???: It's not too late, right? We have failed. Can we stop it?

???: We can just try.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry guys it too short. And also sorry for not posting for so long.