CHAPTER 02: THERE'S A SECRET

[TAKEMICHI'S POV]

I was running and running. I can feel the pain on my legs and they were about to gave out but still continued on running. It seems like I was injured, but with what, and I seem to running on something but was afraid to looked back. Then my legs gave up on me, I was trying to get up but failed to do so.

"Your mine and it will always be" a cold voice said not far away from me  His voice is full of obsession. I can't help my self but to look back despite of being afraid to do it.

A blurry figure appeared behind me, It seems like I was running away from him but I have already collapsed on the ground unable to move because of exhaustion and pain. My body was full of bruises, both of my wrist and ankles was wrapped in bandages. I can feel a collar(or choker) around my neck and my vision was hazy. I looked behind me and the man who said those words was getting closer and closer.

He has a white hair, I couldn't see his face because of my current situation but I could only see his cold smile and it's telling me what is on his mind. His smile send cold shiver down to my spine. I wanted to cry but they won't fall out, I can feel my tears about to fall. My heart was beating like crazy.

"N-no.... Stay away!... Stay away from me!!" I shouted as I woke up from my dream. A dream? But it's too realistic to be a dream, but it was still a dream... A dream of what. I seem to have forgotten what my dream was about and could still feel my heart beating like crazy.

I sat up to relax my self, I seem to have sweat allot because the bed was soaking wet and beads of sweat won't stop rolling down on my forehead. My breathing soon became stable. I looked around and saw a unfamiliar place again.

Where am I? Who's room is this? Am I in that room? Aah. That's right. This is the guess room of Hinata's house.

I sigh of relief because I am not in that room. But which room I was referring too. I'm sure it's not the hospital room.

I was discharged a few days ago. I first visit my old apartment and packed some of my things with Hinata and Kisaki. They joined me even though I refused to. But they said that they don't want me to run in any troubles, so they accompanied me.

I began to trust them because they helped me alot. Even though they are my friend like they said, they are stranger to me and ignored them like everytime. But it didn't stopped them on helping me in the hospital. Just thinking back to it, it's a shame that I don't remember my memories with them. I'm sure I had a great time with them.

-//Flash back//-

When I opened my eyes, the brightness of the light caused me to squint.

"Takemichi your a wake. How do you feel?" a girl's voice came from beside me. It was soft but worried at the same time. But even with a different tone of voice, I recognized it right away. It was the voice of the girl at the park.

After adapting to the light, I could finally see the world. It looks like I'm in a sickroom and beside me was the girl, Hina, that's her name right? I frowned without me realizing it.

Why is this girl here?

I snapped out of my thoughts as soon as I heard the door opened.

"Your awake Takemichi. I brought some porridge for you to eat." The boy said as he smiles like an idiot, his name is Kisaki if I'm not mistaken.