Chapter 08: ???

Happy new year!

TAKEMICHI'S POV

"Brother..." A voice said to me, it holds no emotions or what so ever but I can feel that it was rather warm and familiar.

I turned my head and saw a boy(?). I couldn't determine it as all I could see was just a murky figure, standing right infront of me.

"What is it?"

"Will you ever get angry or will you ever despise me if I were to steal your name?" He asked. His voice remained the same but I could feel his fear, sadness and I could also tell that he was anxious.

"Hmm... Why would you asked that?"

"..."

"Don't tell me your planning on getting rid of me in the future!?" I gasp dramatically and said to him jokingly.

"I-it's not like that..... I was............just asking." He said as he lowered his head, feeling guilty.

As soon as I saw that, I too felt guilty and immediately dash over to him. I pat his head, comforting him.

"I'm sorry. I was just joking..."

With a pause, I continued my sentence.

"But if you're going to steal my name, then I will wait for your explanation in the future. I will never hold grudge towards you, as I could tell that you (probably) have a good reason for commiting such a thing."

The boy looked at me and smiled as he heard my response. He opened his mouth and said something but I can't seem to hear it as my ears started ringing and my vision started blurring more and more until it was completely darkness.

XXX

I opened my eyes as I woke up from the unrecalled(is this even a word?) dream. I looked around and saw that I was already inside of the running vehicle heading towards the airport. I let out a sigh as I looked out the car's window and let out a smile.

'It's been almost half a year huh.' I thought as I glanced on the book I was holding. 'I wonder what faces would Hina and Kisaki would make one they saw me back.'

NO ONE'S POV

It's been almost half a year; 5 months to be exact since Takemichi went to US, and now he's going to have a flight heading back to Japan for a certain reason.

As Takemichi steps out of the vehicle, the driver then followed after and proceed on taking out the raven's luggage inside the trunk. Then the raven suddenly got a text from someone called Zuki.

Ding!

[Good morning .]

Takemichi let out a smile as he replied back.

[Good morning Zuki]

Ding!

[We're are you right now?]

'huh?.. did I not mentioned to Zuki that I will be going back to Japan?'

[I'm currently at the airport right now.]
[Did I not mentioned you about it?]

Ding!
Ding!
Ding!

[Oooh- I see.]
[You did mentioned it.]
[Anyways, where are you heading exactly?]

Takemichi grabbed his chin and began to rethink. The black male really didn't mentioned were he was heading exactly, even for him. He was just following the address that was given to him. He then began to reply back.

[I don't really know where exactly it is cause all I know is that it's somewhere on the country side.]

Ding!

[Pfft- so you decided to go back to Japan yet you don't know where exactly your heading to?]

Upon on reading the text, Takemichi unconsciously pouted.

[It's not like that! I was planning on visiting my parents old house then after that I will be heading to Tokyo to visit someone!]

Ding!

[And let me guess. After you visit your parents old house, you don't know exactly where and how your going to Tokyo, am I right?]

"Ugh!" He grunted as her testimony was indeed correct.

Takemichi was about to reply back to Zuki when suddenly he heard a familiar voice behind him.

The female possessed a cherry red hair, tied in a bun and a sharp brown eyes. The female wore a white button up shirt, top it of with a black and white horizontal long sleeves and a blue denim jeans.

Beside her was her brown leather suit case and she also carries a gray shoulder bag on her left shoulder, while her right hand she carries her phone.

"But you don't have to worry about that. As I know all the route around Japan. I will accompany you there so that you won't get lost." Zuki said in a kinda mocking tone.

"Heh! Like hell I would get lost." Takemichi snorted and he looked away.

The red head then smiled, her smile almost reached on to his ear and then though to her self, 'Ah... Yeah- sure.... We will see soon Take-kun, I can't wait to see you beg to me after this flight.'

XXX

The two sat on their assigned sit. Coincidence or not, but the two somehow ended up at the same row and their sit was next to each other.

Upon seeing that, Takemichi slowly turned his head towards Zuki who sat next to him. The raven male then began emitting dark aura that can send chills on someone's spine. Visible cold beads of sweats can be seen rolling down on the red head's forehead.

"I didn't plan this, I swear."

"That is also what you said when you pulled a dangerous prank on one of the teachers causing you to get a month worth of detention." Takemichi squint's his eyes as he looks at the girl full of doubt.

"Ugh.... You don't have to bring out my dark past. And like I said, this really is a coincidence."

"Yeah yeah it sure is a funny coincidence." Takemichi said to her not believing her words but it's not something to get worked up with as he had other things to worry about other than that.

The raven then took out his laptop and began to type the keys in a very fast phase. The flight was very quiet on the two since no one talk during the flight.

------------------------

That's all for this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. And also here's a photo of Zuki, Takemichi's new friend (?)

 And also here's a photo of Zuki, Takemichi's new friend (?)

Her last name will not be mention for the time being.