Chapter 2: Fighting

Most kids exhibit traits of their gender during senior high school but only a few show signs in junior high; like in the case of the Jiang brothers. Worried her boys might be harassed, Yu Ziyuan gave them specially made suppressants to delay their reproductive growth. For a while, it was very effective but with time their system began to fight the drug and they started getting noticed.

The Jiang boys grew up believing they were dominant alphas and did not take it lightly when their friends started sniffing their hair and flirting with them. Soon their patience run out and their fists did the talking. Almost every day Madam Yu would be called to their school to settle hospital bills but she defended her children at all costs.

The names of the three Jiang siblings were all over the media. Thanks to the brothers, YanLi was also dragged into the matter. She was not so innocent-some fights were also triggered by her presence among other alphas. With time, they were tagged 'The Three Lotuses'. Jiang Cheng was called the 'Angry Lotus', Wei Ying was the 'Exotic \Wild Lotus', and YanLi was labelled the 'Pure Lotus' based on their nature in the public eye.

Madam Yu was so wrong when she thought her sons would make less trouble if they were sent to The University Of Gusu.

(Fast Track to the party....)

"Wangji...," Xichen muttered in utter disbelief. Never had anyone treated them this way.

Seeing the second jade clench a fist like he was about to murder him, Wei Ying chuckled and inched closer, daring Wangji to do his worst.

"What's wrong pretty boy?.... Wanna fight?" He said with a devilish smirk.

"Wangji, let it go. There is no need to throw fists," Xichen stood in his brother's way, trying to calm him down. "Let's head back home," he added. Lan Wangji controlled himself after one last look at the omega and peacefully follow Lan Xichen.

" Chicken!*cough* Buk! Buk! *cough*" Wei Ying mocked. 

That broke the camel's back. Lan Wangji suddenly swooped out his sword, Bichen, and attacked. Wangji was not talkative and could barely hold up an argument, but when he meant to do something, he did not waste time.

The strike was fast and precise but Wei Ying received it with an evil grin on his face. "Lan Wangji, Lan Wangji. Why the rush? Let's fight in the waiting room, wouldn't want to hurt anyone here by accident" he said after their swords clashed.

It was not allowed for cultivators to prance around with swords. They had to keep it in a pouch or hide it in a spirit array when not in a class. To summon one's sword was only allowed in duels and in times of danger but these two decided to do it at the end-of-year party. "Fine!" Wangji answered, allowing Wei Ying to take the lead. The waiting room was right beside the main hall. It was a place students could while away time or wait for lessons within the building. The walls were made of strong transparent glass, so the students could see them outside.

Once the door was shut, the duel began. Lan Wangji fought well but Wei Ying dodged his attacks with little difficulty. Everyone else outside watched in awe.
No alpha on-campus thought of challenging the two Jades of Lan. This was their sect and they were pretty much the law. Seeing an omega battle one of the Jades without showing signs of strain was truly remarkable.

Wei Ying decided to get crafty and released a few talismans at his opponent. "Wangji!", Xichen became worried but Lan Wangji deflected those easily. Wei Ying somersaulted in the air and landed on a table, escaping another dangerous strike.

"Wow, that omega is amazing!", some of the students muttered amongst themselves, enjoying the show. Jiang Cheng wanted to slap every one of them for saying that but he let it go and went to his sister's side.