TodoBaku

First one in so long! Im so sorry I took longer than I wanted to on my break. I really hope you guys like this, my writing skills have become slightly different, so let's see it that a good thing.

Concept: Todoroki and Bakugou act differently when tired, and acts they keep up when around other people drop.

It was so quiet. Almost like the whole world had gone silent. He laid there, annoyed. He was so tired, it made him angry. Why wouldn't his brain let him fall asleep. Giving in he sat up pushing his blanket effortlessly to the floor as he stood up. His mouth was dry, his head was fogged, and his whole body felt stiff. His ears rang loudly, even louder in the silence.

He tiptoed down the stairs, he didn't want to wake anyone up. As he slid off the last creaky step, he let out at breath he didn't know he had been holding. He crept into the kitchen spotting a familiar face sitting at the island in the middle of the lit up room. "What are you doing awake?" His voice was calm, and even. He had to have been there for a good while. "That's none of your business, Peppermint Flavored Bitch." His voice was rough, yet soft spoken. He was too tired to yell or make an attempt at being creative, but his nicknames were still going to at least exist.

Todoroni (;

I liked it when it was quiet. It made life seem so much calmer than it usually was. 1A had survived, yet another villain attack the hours prior. Everyone was so eager to fall asleep that some people fell asleep on the first soft surface they found, the couch, other people's beds, the carpet, the floor mat, ect. I, however, just didn't feel like sleeping. I didn't feel like eating, sleeping, drinking, watching TV, playing on my phone, anything. I just didn't feel like doing anything.

I had been sitting, zoned out, thinking about the events that we went through today. Bakugou must be traumatized after he almost got kidnapped for a second time. Everyone else just thinks it's extremely bad luck. Although, he could be being targeted for being so powerful. My thoughts faded as I heard creaking floorboards and light footsteps. I saw a face that I had been thinking about all day. Bakugou?

"What are you doing awake?" I originally wasn't going to ask, but my curiosity got the better of me. "That's none of your business, Peppermint Flavored Bitch." Holy Shit- I must admit, I usually only hear him screaming and yelling, and when you wasn't he still had a lot of anger behind his voice that just made it seem like yelling. This- this was different! There was no emotion in his voice, it was just calm... His voice was rough, and powerful.

Just him speaking left me awestruck, I'm sure that because he had either just woke up or had been trying to sleep that that must add to it, but that still didn't change the fact that if he put genuine power behind his voice, instead of just yelling, that he would be able to tell a whole city to bow and they would comply. "You know your staring at me," he chuckled as he poured a glass of water out of a pitcher.

My face remained emotionless, it always was. "No. I'm just- looking in your direction." God your so stupid, that was such a stupid excuse! Fucking hell! He turned to look at me, setting the water pitcher down as he did so. "Is that so?" He teased crossing his arms and leaning against the counter. He knows what he's doing- He eyed me, looking me up and down. His crimson red eyes, usually filled with anger, glowed with a sense of empowerment.

"Yep, definitely." I forced my voice not to waver, attempting to not become flustered. Where did this come from? Wtf! Since when did I like him like this? Since when did he know how to flirt?! Does he like me too... What if he's playing me! I snapped myself out of whatever mental state that was realizing that he had sat next to me at the island, and was also staring at me. "Sorry, did you say something?" He looked like he had a question, or had just asked one.

"Yeah, why are you still down here? Everyone else went upstairs hours ago." He laid his head into his arms that were crossed on the table, still looking directly at me. My answer was simple, there wasn't really anything interesting about it,  "I'm not tired, and it's quiet." He picked his head up raising an eyebrow. "Not tired? After everything that happened today, you aren't tired?" Just the mention of being tired caused Bakugou to yawn. Wow, he must be exhausted... "Not really, but I can tell you are. Why aren't you asleep?"

Bakugou

Not tired? How can someone not be tired after that? I stared at him in confusion. "Not tired? After everything that happened today, you aren't tired?" Hell! Even the metion of sleep makes me tired! "Not really, but I can tell you are. Why aren't you asleep?" I knew the answer but exhaustion took over, making it too hard to speak, so I just shrugged laying my head back down. "No reason or you just don't wanna say anything?" He smiled softly at me. I nodded.

He giggled scooting closer to me laying his head down in his arms like me, to look me in the eyes. "You wanna cuddle?" He asked completely shocking me. Shoto Todoroki, the most gorgeous guy at this school, asked if I wanted to cuddle. Under any other circumstances I would have shouted at him for looking down in me, but he looked so sincere. Most people wouldn't even try this. They would just see that I was tired and leave me be. "Are you sure?" My voice was quiet, but he must've heard it because he nodded.

Todoroki

"Yes. I'm surprised you haven't yelled at me yet." I laughed picking up my head causing him to roll his eyes at me. He mumbled a response that I couldn't hear. "Hm, what was that?" I asked setting my head back down. He picked his head up the slightest bit whining, "I wanna cuddle..." I smiled standing up. He sat up, but refused to walk. I let out a joking sigh.

"Stand up for a second please," I ask as I roll up my sleeves. He, unwantingly, did as I said. I quickly swipe him up and hold him bridal style, his head on my chest. I lead down and whisper an almost silent, "That's a good boy." This sentence reddens his face as I chuckle bringing him up the stairs. We reach his room. I laid him on the bed. He almost had fallen asleep as soon as his body touched the bed.

His hair wasn't the spikey mess it usually was, instead it was down and a light waviness, not the flat way Best Jeanist had attempted. His eyes squinted, so that he could keep them open, no anger appeared behind them. A smile grew on my face as I looked down at him. I laid next to him, pulling him close to me, playing with his hair. It didn't take long before he had appeared to be sleeping. The words that I hadn't known I wanted to say fell out of my mouth, "I love you..."

After a few seconds he looked up at me, I guess he hadn't fallen asleep yet. Although he was tired he had managed to make a small smile as the quiet words repeated themselves, "I love you too." Placing a small his on his forehead, I pulled him in closer. A wave of exhaustion hitting me as I closed my eyes, one arm around his waist, the other being used a pillow as my hand entangled itself in his hair.

I loved the silence, but I lived for the light sound of him breathing. My eyes closed, to tired to keep them open anymore. The darkness filling my eyes, I prepared for sweet dreams of the one in my arms, as I had finally fallen asleep...

Heyyo! The is the wonderful (not really) writer speaking! I'm so sorry for not getting this out sooner. I spent all night writing this, so I'm sorry if some parts seem rushed or don't quite make sense! I am still open for requests, and my rules still stand. But other than that I hope everyone enjoyed this, and I will try at making another fic soon!