ShinBakuKami Part2

A.U.-Soulmate, No quirks, all year boarding school

Kami pov

I had been so used to the floor at my house that I hadn't really ever slept in a bed, so it was hard to get out because of how comfortable it was. I stretched and remembered that today was my birthday. I stumbled out of bed and landed on my face. "Ow..." I mumbled getting of the floor. I used my arms to push myself up I realized there was a sticky note stuck to it. I pulled it off to realize writing on it.

It read, "Soulmate-Likes/Dislikes. Read your arm." Oh yeah! My soulmate. I thought as I remembered. I looked at my left arm, in italic it listed, "Dislikes: loud noises, nosey people, people, not getting sleep, Monoma." Who's Monoma? I thought. Then as it continued it changed to bold. "Villains, his failure, mocking, his depression, silence, muzzles, his mother, himself." Why is there two separate ones and is this one ok?! I thought in surprise referring to the writing in bold.

I read the other arm it was basically the same, listing in italic, "Likes: Guys, Coffee, cats, sleep, silence, his dads, his bed, walks, being alone, music, flirting." Then went to bold, "Noise, fights, winning, being around people, the drums, warmth, tea, cooking." Not gonna lie, kinda hot. I thought, heading to the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I got changed into my clothes. I looked in the mirror. I was wearing a black t-shirt that read "Bro" in gold font, a yellow and black flannel, ripped skinny jeans, and a pair of black combat boots.

Nice. I thought as I did finger guns the mirror slowly backing up, just to end up tripping over air and falling to the ground. "Sh!t!" I shouted as I fell. I got up and started questioning what I should do. I looked around, I'm not hungry, so I think I'll just stay in here. I could probably play guitar. I thought heading over to my guitar. It was black around the edges and faded into yellow at the middle. It was an electric acoustic. I started to play "Sweater Weather" by The Neighborhood. Singing every word I felt as though the world faded away.

One love, Two mouths.
One Love, One House.
No shirt, No blouse.
Just us, you find out. Nothing I wouldn't tell you about.
'Cause it's to cold woah
For you here
And now
So let me hold woah
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater
'Cause it's to cold woah
For you here
And now
So let me hold woah
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater

I sang, poring out my heart out at the chorus, not hearing the door open, I continued.

Coming down
One love, two mouths
One love, one house
No shirt, no blouse
Just us, you find out
Nothing that I wouldn't wanna tell you about, no
no
'Cause it's too cold whoa
For you here
And now
So let me hold whoa
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater
'Cause it's too cold whoa
For you here and now
So let me hold whoa
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater
Whoa, whoa
Whoa, whoa, whoa
Whoa, whoa
'Cause it's to cold woah
For you here
And now
So let me hold woah
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater
'Cause it's to cold woah
For you here
And now
So let me hold woah
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater

I felt so calm, as if I've always had a perfect life. No trauma, loving parents, alive grandparents, a perfect family. The I heard clapping. I looked up shocked. It was Shinsou. "Oh- Hi. I- I was just... Uh, practicing." I sturrered, I've never played for anyone but my little brother, so this was almost terrifying. "If that was practicing, then I would love to see you performing." He smirked at me. "I- I don't perform. I've only played for my little brother." I looked away, afraid of being disappointment.