Bakukiri

*Tsundere Bakugou.*

It started off as a normal day, Bakugou had been woken up by his mother screaming at him. "WAKE UP BRAT!" She screamed from the doorway. "SHUT UP OLD HAG!" He had shouted back. "Can you guys please not scream so early in the morning?" Bakugou's father had said from behind Mitsuki, Bakugou's mother. "Sorry, Masaru. Brat won't wake up." She said in a harmonious voice before turning to Bakugou again and having a screaming match with him.

A few hours later and Bakugou was completely ready and walked to school, but not before cursing profanities at Mitsuki. He showed up to school angry and loud, like every other day. "Bakugou! Wait up!" Called a voice that almost made Bakugou melt out of his bad mood. "What do you want, Sh!ty hair?!" He yelled at to his closest friend. "Hey my hair isn't that much different than yours!" Kiri pouted. Bakugou kind of felt bad. "Whatever, what do you what?!"

"I wanted to hang out with you!" Kiri responded smiling with his shark-like teeth that made Bakugou's heart expand in his chest. "Fine! What do you want to do?!" Katsuki asked stopping and facing Kiri who had been trailing behind him. "What if we went to the mall, or the movies?" Bakugou felt his face heat up. That sounds like a date! It probably isn't, right? What if it is?! What do I do!? What do I say!? "Sure, whatever. We'll figure out details at lunch, I guess."

Bakugou applauded himself for coming up with that without stuttering because of his long time crush on Kirishima. Sure no one knew he was gay, and he wanted it to stay like that. Although with his crush tearing his heart into Peace's he wasn't to sure how long that would last. He hurried to his class even though there was still twenty minutes left until class started. It gave him time to think. When am I free? Is it with the whole qroup, or just him and me? What do I wear? Is he even gay? Would he except me? He would, right?

Soon enough his anxiety is through the roof. Then the bell rang, snapping him out of his thoughts. Aizawa came out of his cocoon, and started to teach, although, Katsuki's mind was elsewhere. He had found himself daydreaming of Kirishima. He imagined him hugging him from the back resting his chin on his shoulder. His mind kept wandering, this was normal or at least it had been for a few months now. Yet he refused to admit it, but he admired Kirishima.

"Bakubro!" Called a voice, forcing him back to reality. Suddenly everything was bright. "W-what?" He must have fallen asleep while day dreaming. "What do you want k-Sh!ty hair?" He asked drowsily. "We have to go to the field!" Kirishima ignored the fact that he almost called him by his actual name because he knew he would never admit it. He pulled him by his arm out of his seat to the locker room. "I can walk myself!" Kiri stopped making a drowsy Katsuki fall forward, only to be caught by Kirishima gracefully. "Sorry, about that." He said pulling him back up and rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's fine, or whatever." Bakugou mumbled angrily. He couldn't stay mad at Kiri for long otherwise he would lose his mind, but he could act like it. They finished walking to the locker room, where everyone else was. They all changed and met up with the girls who changed in there own locker room before heading to the field. "Today I'm chosing partners, then taking a nap. Don't kill you selves."

The Groups
Yuga Aoyama-Hanta Sero
Mina Ashido-Tenya Iida
Tsuyu Asui-Ochaco Uraraka
T

enya Iida-Mina Ashido
Ochaco Uraraka-Tsuyu Asui
Mashirao Ojiro-Mezo Shoji
Denki Kaminari-Hitoshi Shinsou
Eijiro Kirishima-Katsuki Bakugou
Koji Koda-Rikido Sato
Rikido Sato-Koji Koda
Mezo Shoji-Mashirao Ogiro
Kyoka Jiro-Momo Yaoyorozu
Hanta Sero-Yuga Aoyama
Fumikage Tokoyami-Toru Hagakure
Shoto Todoroki-Izuku Midoriya
Toru Hagakure-Fumikage Tokoyami
Katsuki Bakugo-Eijiro Kirishima
Izuku Midoriya-Shoto Todoroki
Momo Yaoyorozu-Kyoka Jiro
Hitoshi Shinsou (Mineta Doesn't exist he's a trashcan)-Denki Kaminari

Bakugou sighed angerely, but was actually glad to have Kirishima as a partner. "Alright, Sh!ty Hair. Square up." Kirishima put a smirk on his face before hardening his body and running at Bakugou. Bakugou dodged his efforts and sent an explosion at him. It hit him perfectly in the chest sending him backwards, but causing no harm because of his quirk. This continued for the rest of the time before they heard Aizawa yell, "PROBLEM CHILD! I SAID NOT TO KILL YOURSELF! BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN CAUSE EVERY POSSIBLE BONE IN YOU BODY TO BRAKE! Everyone go change. *Mumble* It's too early and I'm too old."

Everyone headed inside expect for Midoriya who was to afraid of getting beat up by Recovery Girl and instead went and talked to Mr. Aizawa. That wasn't any better for him though.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL, BECAUSE YES! Brought to you by my one hundredth of a braincell.

"Bakubro!" Kirishima yelled from behind Bakugou as he walked. "So, I was thinking what if while we were hanging out we could rent a movie or something!" Kiri said as he jogged up next to Bakugou. "Whatever, Sh!ty Hair. You decide." Bakugou said lost in thought, again. Kirishima smiled again, "Wait, really!" "Huh, Oh uh- yeah, I guess." He said snapped back to reality yet again. "Are you ok? You keep spacing out." Kiri asked concerned. "I'MGOOD! I mean, why do you want to know, idiot?!"

"Sorry." Kirishima mumbled as he rubbed his arm, losing his smile. "No. I'm sorry. I shouldn't constantly yell at you." Katsuki said after sighing. "Aww, you care." Kiri said slightly nudging him with a small smirk on his face. "I NEVER SAID THAT!" "But you showed it." He teased as Bakugou turned his face to hide to blush. "Whatever!" Soon enough they made it to Bakugou's house. "Hey, Kirishima! Good to see you. Why are you in my house?" Mitsuki said jokingly with a smile. "Hello to you too, Mrs. Bakugou." Kirishima said respectfully.

They decided to go up to Bakugou's room and just play videogames for a while instead of renting a movie. After a few hours Bakugou rage quit. "Why don't we put a movie and get some snacks?" Kirishima asked. "Sure, I guess." He grumbled putting away the videogames. "I'll get the snacks, you pick a movie." Bakugou said leaving the room and coming back with junk food and pops. Kirishima had chosen "Jurassic World."

ANOTHER TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY WERE SETTLED! Brought to you by my pansexuality.

They were sitting against Katsuki's bed frame on his bed with popcorn in front of them. They were half way through the movie and suddenly Kirishima turns to Bakugou. "Hey, I have a question." He said nervously. "What do you want?!" Bakugou responded "Could I kiss you?" Bakugou's face suddenly turned as red as Kiri's hair but Kirishima couldn't tell do to the light being off for the movie. "I-You-What?!" He sturrered "I-I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking." He said sadly turning back to the T.V.

Katsuki in a state of confusion, anxiety, guilt, and overall love, turned Kirishima twards him and deeply kissed him causing his eyes to widen. Kirishima eventually shook off his shock and returned the kiss. Bakugou moved his arms around Kiri's neck and Kirishima snaked his arms around Katsuki's waist. They broke apart for a few seconds to get their air back before locking their lips again. When they fully pulled apart Bakugou looked away blushing madly.

Kirishima moved the popcorn onto the nightstand before pulling Bakugou into a cuddling position and falling asleep. Before he drifted off he heard a very silent mumble from Bakugou. "I love you..." "I love you, too." He said smirking and drifting of compleatly along with Bakugou..

~THE END

Meanwhile behind the door:

Mitsuki: *Taking Pictures*
Mitsuki: "Blackmail B!tch"

This request was from: AJenCy
"Kiribaku, Tsundere Baku bottom (but still not smut)"