Chapter 1 Part 1 : Could All of This Get Any Worse?

[English is not my native, so pardon me for some grammar errors. I'd be glad if you point it out at the comment section so I can fix it. Thank you!]

***

Kim Rok Soo was just had some stroll on his day off, when a sudden attack from first grade monster happen. He died after saving young girl from the attack. He thought he wont left any guilt, well, maybe a little. He hasn't acchieve his dream to be a rich slacker yet he already died.

'I should've just slack inside my apartment, goddamn it!'

But he isn't regret for saving the young girl. If he think about it, it's not a bad way to die, right? Just like a hero who sacrificing theirself for others inside fantasy novel he always read. Although, Kim Rok Soo didn't really like the idea of dying in someone's place.

'I hope I will reborn as a kid from rich family in my next life, so I can slack around.'

It's just a playful thought. Who knows that the God really heard that?

When he opened his eyes, he found himself inside a 13 years old boy.

The boy was laying on the cold floor, holding a small bottle. Kim Rok Soo feel he want to throw up. His head really heavy, and his new body feels hot. He confused, stare blankly at the bottle. However, his mind was chaotic.

'What the fuck? Did I just really reborn? No, wait. I think I was ... transmigrated? But what kind of situation is this?!'

Suddenly, he heard someone knocking the door. He want to answer but he doesn't had any energy to do it. He even barely breathing. Judging from the bottle on his hand, and trace of liquid around it, the boy must be drank it before he transmigrated.

'Just what kind of liquid did this boy drink?!'

"Young Master-nim, are you awake? May I come in?"

The door opened, but Kim Rok Soo cannot see the figure of the man who open the door because his body was facing opposite dirrection. He then heard a rush step coming closer to him. A cold hand touching his forehead, then gently he feel that hand putting his head on the man's lap. Now, Kim Rok Soo can see the face of the man.

It was an old man—not really old. Maybe he was at his late forty. Some part of his brown hair already turn white. Kim Rok Soo could see the man's expression stiffened, slightly worried.

"Young Master-nim?"

His voice shaking when the old man found a small bottle in Kim Rok Soo's grip. He grab the bottle, smelling it. Now, the old man's face look shocked.

"... Please hold on, Young Master-nim. Just a little longer."

The old man carry Kim Rok Soo's new body, then lay it on the bed. He pull the blanked until it reach under of his neck. Kim Rok Soo's eyelid feels heavy, but he didnt feel like he would pass out. He decided to closed his eyes, thinking all over what kind of shit just happened to him.

He could hear sound of rushing step. A few moment later, there's more of step coming toward him, but Kim Rok Soo really doesn't had any energy left just to open his eyes. However, his mind is clear. He could hear everything perfectly despite his lack of energy.

Kim Rok Soo could feel someone grab his hand, then a warm liquid drop on his skin. He wonder if the latter was crying for him.

"Cale ... please, please hold on. The doctor will come soon, so please hold on until then."

A soft voice with a sniffling could be heard. Kim Rok Soo still fell silent. He slightly frowned, repeat the name that the new man called him.

'Cale? I feel like have heard that name somewhere before.'