Chapter 1 Part 2 : Could All of This Get Any Worse?

The rumor about the trash young master that almost commit suicide spread as fast as the wind throught the Henituse territory. Deruth already tried his best to surpress the rumor.

When Cale fell asleep, Violan panicked, thought Cale was dead and he was saying his last word to her. Her heart sank, screaming for her stepson's name. Fortunatelly, Ron was there. He calmed the countess down, said the young master just fell asleep after checking his heartbeat and breathing.

Violan cried. She then realized she was really scared to lose Cale. Even when she didnt had any good memory with him, but she knew that Cale actually is a gentle kid. She accidentally saw how Cale comfort Basen and protect him from other childrens. She also know that Cale always sneak into Lily's room when she still a baby, accompany her at night.

She thought that Cale didn't like her because she tried to take away his mother's position. Even then, the kid never hurt nor act disrespect to her despite his acting like a trash. No, Violan thinks that Cale wasn't a trash at all. It was better to call him a problematic child that always throw tantrum. Trash is too much for someone like him.

Violan feels she know something about Cale that no one know yet at the same time she also feel she knows nothing. How could she don't know that her child was despressed, at the point almost commit suicide by drinking poison? How long he hold all of those pain alone? Has anyone pay attention to him before?

No, wait, what if Cale's trashy behavior all this time was his way to gain attention? Why didn't she realized all of this sooner?

'He's just a lonely child. I'm really a bad mother, didn't even realized that my child actually suffer like this.'

Violan clenching her fist, decided to pay more attention to her stepson.

***

"Hey Kid, can you hear me?"

Cale opened his eyes. He find himself surrounded by endless darkness. But he still could see his own body perfectly. He looked around, didn't see anyone else but himself and the mysterious voice.

"Where is this? Who are you? Am I still dreaming??"

"First of all, my name is God of Death, and yes, this is inside your dream."

Now Cale starting to connect the dots. He stare into the darkness sky above him.

"Are you the God that send me inside Cale Henituse's body?"

"You're quite sharp, kid."

"So that's meant I'm right?"

"Yes."

Cale take a long breath.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!"

"Wha—"

The mysterious voice, no, God of Death sounds shocked.

"I don't fucking care if you a god or something, but fuck you! If you gonna give me another life, at least give it properly! I already suffer enough in my previous life, and I got my next life that barely alive? Ha! Are you fucking kidding me?!!"

Cale tried control his breathing after shouting all of his anger.

"Ahem, I'm sorry, kid. Actually I made a little mistake when taking care of your reincarnation. You should've reincarnated, not transmigrated. But, you see ... I accidentally makes some mistake and here you are now."

"You call this a little mistake?"

"Well, ahem ... maybe a big mistake."

Cale pinched the bridge of his nose.