Chapter 2 Part 4 : Could All of This Get Any Worse? II

Time flies so quickly, and tomorrow Cale had to go to the capital to do the academy entrance test. Violan said it's not important, thus Cale didn't study for this test. Besides, he also didn't know what kind of test will be held, and the test purely just to measure the student's ability. That's why he just take it easy without worried about anything.

The family standing on the front yard, hugging the eldest young master as if there's no more tomorrow.

"Cale, have safe trip."

Deruth said it with tearly eyes, makes Cale feel kind of uneasy.

"Dear, don't be such a crybaby."

Violan kicked his ankles. Really an unlady like, but who cares?

"Don't forget to call us when you get there, okay?"

"Yes Mother, Father. You too please stay save while I was away."

"Hyung, you'll be back after done with the test, right?"

Basen asked while holding Lily's hand.

"Of course. There's still two weeks until the start of the new semester. I'll be here until then."

"Owabuni, souvenie!"

Lily remind him, jumping around happily.

"Yes, yes. I'll buy you a souvenir."

Cale nodded, patted Lily's head.

"Ah, I fowgot! Hewe! This is fow Owabuni!!"

The little girl take out red handkerchief from her vest pocket, then give it Cale.

Cale received the handkerchief. His eyes softened. He might be didn't realized it, but the other could see it clearly.

"Thank you, lil sis. I'll treasured this."

The family bid a quick farewell to him. Since this just a test, and he will come back straight after the test ended, so he didn't bring lot of stuff. Cale even asked his parents to reduce the servants, saying it was unnecessary. Ron and Beacrox went accompany him, with several knight from the Henituse brigade.

The journey to the capital takes three and a half days by carriage. There wasn't much he could do during the trip. Cale just sat quietly in the carriage, ate, slept, and repeat.

Ah, but he felt a little strange. The member of knight brigades, Ron, and Beacrox were staring at him all the time, as if they were worried he was going to do something stupid.

'Are they afraid I'll throw a tantrum? I'm very good at staying still, though?'

"Cale-nya, are we there yet?"

Hong asked, purring on Cale's lap.

"Ron said we'd be there before dinner. Just wait a little longer."

"I'm really curious about the capital! Oh oh, I heard from Beacrox that there's a magic chair in the academy! Will we also accompany you there?"

"No, you two can't come when I was taking the test. They didn't allow anyone except the participants to enter."

On and Hong's ears dropped, staring with disappointed faces.

Didn't bear seeing their upset face, Cale continue his words.

"Well, you two can see magic chair or whatever that is when I officially accepted as a student there, though. Fortunately the academy allowed their students to bring pet."

"Really? When will you moved to the academy?"

"Two weeks after the test."

"Then, we will wait until then, nya!"