grumpy nico :[

---Nico's POV---

"I don't want to be here." I grumbled.
    "Percy said one looks like a watermelon so they should be easy to find." Will ignored my comment, as he usually does, when it's negative... which it almost always is. "Oh look! There they are."
    He took my hand- eep! -and pulled me to a table in the back where two boys were sitting.
    One definitely looked like a watermelon. He had short green hair with black roots, and wore a green and pink sweater vest with jeans. He also had bright pink shoes. Why are we meeting these guys? They aren't even Greek or Roman! Annabeth told us Norse... or something like that... maybe Nose Hair... I guess we'll never know.
    "Nice to meet you! I'm Will. This is my boyfriend Nico." Will shook the watermelon guy's hand.
    "Hey! I'm Magnus, this is Alex-" The other guy (Magnus I guess) started to introduce.
    "You're dead. Why are you dead?" I let go of Will's hand and started backing away slowly.
    "Nico, don't be rude. They're obviously alive." Will glanced back at me.
    "Actually... we are dead." Magnus informed us.
    "Uhm. Care to explain?" Will tried to sound like this was normal information... of course he failed.
    "Not really. It's a long story." Alex said.
    "I don't want to be here." I mumbled again.
    "Me neither. Let's go, Magnus." Alex stood up- or tried at least. Magnus pushed him back down.
    "See, Will? He agrees with me!"
    "She." Alex corrected.
    "What? But-"
    "SHE."
    "Okay, okay."
    "Anyways. There isn't much to do here. You guys want to go bowling later or-" Will started.
    "NO." Magnus and Alex said at the same time.
    "We need to go soon anyway. Are you going to Percy's sister's birthday party at the pier tomorrow?" Will asked.
    "Yup! See you there." Magnus smiled.
    "Bye." I took Will's hand- eeep -and led him to the door.