alex tries to be stubborn... :[

--- Will's POV---

    "Um. W-we... well, you s-see..."  Magus tried to explain.
    "It's okay, my guy." Nico said.
    "So, you guys heard about the quest?" I asked. We went looking for Magnus and Alex, and found the goddess Skaði. She told us about some quest we were supposed to complete.
    I found it ironic that she wanted me, a son of Apollo, to go on her winter-y quest.
    "Yeah, and I'm not going." Alex said. We all looked at her.
    "Mhm, I told you she was dumb." Nico stage-whispered to me.
    "He." Alex corrected.
    "Uh- what? You said-" Nico tried.
    "He it is! Or he he is... or whatever." I proclaimed.
    "I'm not going on some quest to risk my life to get a stupid snow-cone making machine!" Alex said, crossing his arms.
    "We have to go! We're halbloods, and we were chosen." Magnus told us, "It's our destiny... or whatever."
    "That's my line. Anywho, technically me and Nico aren't bound." I informed my friends.
    "We aren't!?" Nico said as Alex and Magnus said "You aren't!?"
    I laughed. "No! A Norse goddess can't officially assign fate to a Greek demigod."
    "Cool. So you two are on your own then... I'm sure you're glad." Nico smirked, and both boys blushed.
    "No way! We'll help you out. She said you can't succeed without two greek halfbloods anywho. We're coming. Right, Nico?" I glared at my boyfriend- sorry. Significant annoyance.
"Fine." He mumbled, "But you two are going to do all the hard stuff while me and Will hang back."
"Deal." Alex said, "So where is the machine anyways?"
"I have no idea." Nico admitted.
"We should find the others and tell them we're going, so they aren't worried." Magnus suggested.
    "They probably already are. Come on." Knowing floor 19, they had a full-fledged search in place already