magnus get's a makeover :o

---Alex's POV---

    "Come ON, Alex. They were nice!" Magnus was sitting on the edge of my bed while I got ready for Estelle's birthday party. Percy Jackson's little sister was turning 4 today, and Percy invited all of Floor 19.
    "Yeah, but I don't understand why we have to make a whole big deal about meeting them. They had to leave right away, so why didn't we just meet at the party?" I complained, fluffing my hair.
    "I have no idea. You know what else I don't know?" Magnus asked, kicking his legs against the bed.
    "Go on."
    "Why girls take sooooo long to get ready. We have to leave in 2 minutes!"
    "Boys." I corrected.
    "Oh, uh, shoot. Uhm... sorry, I- erm- I don't u-understand why... uh... why boys take s-so long..." His face was so red it was cute.
    "I'll forgive you if you let me do your hair." I told him.
    "That's low, Alex. That's real low." He stood up anyways, and I led him to the bathroom.
    "Hmm. Pink or green hairties?" I asked, holding up my brightest hairbands.
    "Bleh. Green I guess."
    "Okay." I took half of his hair (I cut it myself- which I am EXTREMELY proud of), and put it in a pigtail, using the green hairband. Then, I took the other half and put it in a pigtail using the pink hairband.
    "Yeah, thanks SO MUCH for asking my opinion about the color." He said, standing up, "We've gotta go, comeon." I smiled when he took my hand and led me out of the room, where Mallory Keen was standing.
    "Ah... I'm not going to ask." She looked up at Magnus's hair- which was now a masterpiece. "Let's go, Beantown." She started towards the elevator.
    "Hey, that's MY name for him!" I told her hurrying to catch up.
    Magnus sighed and followed.