Album Release

A few weeks later

Niall's first album is being released today, he's been so busy these past couple weeks. Actually a lot of changes happened this week. Niall got a new songwriter, which I was VERY grateful for, Cassidy and I went back to being friends, and now I'm here celebrating Niall's first album. It would be released on iTunes and stacked on shelves in 2 minutes.

These next couple weeks Niall has interviews on TV for being Syco's next big thing. Every radio station wants to interview Niall because they wanna know whether Niall would be a hit or a miss. There has been so much stress out in Niall, to be honest, I've been a little bit worried about him. His career has barely even started and he's already been so stressed out and a lot of pressure has been put on him.

I'm in the Syco building with Niall and Nicole, the judge from the competition, waiting to see how our sales would turn out.

3...2...1...

Niall's first album was released! We all stared at the screen to see our sales. At first nothing happened the screen was blank, then all at once, the sales went up. The number of songs sold on the screen flashed higher and higher every second.

"This is incredible!" I say. "How do they even know to buy this, is this like normal for the numbers to be flashing like this?"

"No, these are the best numbers we've had, but to be fair, we released a sneak peak of the album on YouTube last week. We put a video of Niall singing that song he sang to you at the school talent show, the video went viral in like ten minutes, I'm surprised you haven't heard about it. It's all over the social media," replied Nicole.

Of course, social media, I say to myself. No wonder I haven't heard about it. I'm surprised Cassidy hasn't mentioned it to me yet, she's the social media queen, and she's been filling me in on the latest fashion, news, etc., but some how forgot to mention that my bf video was going viral. Sometimes she can just be such an airhead.

We spend the rest of the day watching the sales go up. When we turn on the radio, the announcers can't stop talking about Niall. You turn on the radio and there's always that one song on, well that was What Makes you Beautiful! And to think, he write that song for me!

"This is amazing, our stats haven't been this high since I don't even remember when!" said Nicole, excitedly.

I turn to Niall, but he seems like he's in some kind of dream state. He's got a huge smile on his face. I give him a huge hug.

"I'm so proud to have someone like you as my boyfriend," I whisper.

"I'm the lucky one," he whispers back.

We share a kiss and turn back to the screen.

A few days later Niall has his first interview. Everyone wanted to interview Niall to talk about his first album being such a success. Everywhere we went a group of girls were waiting for us. When I think back to the school days when all the popular girls were fawning over Niall, that was nothing compared to now, I couldn't help but get a little bit jealous. Even when Niall reassures me all the time that I am and always will be his.

We walk into the studio for the interview. I give Niall a good luck kiss and send him on his way.

The camera man shouts "we're on in 5...4...3..2...1!"