제1장

*

"Good morning class, I'm gonna make this quick since we have a upcoming test" The teacher announced in a quick phase.

The students let out a groan and sigh. Making the teacher roll her eyes at them not bothered.

"We have a new student that's gonna join us from now on, will you please introduce yourself" The teacher asked politely with a small smile.

A boy with brown hair entered the classroom quietly . As expected, the girls gasp at his looks. He radiates an introvert looks. His blank face looks around to the students who was their whole attention at him.

He sighed.

"My name is Choi Beomgyu, I hope for you to take care of me" He bowed politely.

"Okay, Mr. Choi I would really want to know more about you but we might skip this one for now since the test schedule is now. Please take a seat" The teacher pulled out a bunch of test papers from her drawers. Creating a loud slam when she put it on her table.

Beomgyu wonder his eyes around the classroom. He smiled slightly when he found a vacant seat at the back. His feet dragged him to the seat and settled down.

He glanced at the another vacant seat beside him. Sighing when he realised that there must've been another student sitting there. He felt unpleasant to sit with others. He just wanted to be alone to focus.

A loud knock interrupted the class. Beomgyu look at the door with curios gaze who was behind it.

"Hyora is that you? Come in quick before the test begin" The teacher said withput looking and continued the distribution.

"I'm sorry for being late ma'am. The master teacher want my help on settling her bag in her office" A feminine voice said as the door slides open.

Beomgyu kept his eyes on her. Her white bangs flew away from her forehead when the wind from outside the window hits her.

"Sure dear, no problem" The teacher said.

"감사합니다(Thank you)" She bowed and starts walking to her seat.

Beomgyu must've sworn he felt something in his stomach while watching her approach his direction.

Hyora look down to Beomgyu and smiled slightly before taking a seat. Her white hair bounces as she sat. Beomgyu's eyes landed on her pure white hair.

 Beomgyu's eyes landed on her pure white hair

"You can now please start answering. I'll be back after the meeting to check your works" The teacher jogs out of the door. Onec the door clicks close, the other students stood up to wonder around. Probably looking for answers.

"Guys, we got a new kid" Jerry stood up with his tongue poked his cheeks. He wonder to Beomgyu and Hyora's place.

He shamelessly sat down to Hyora's test papers. Hyora pressed her eyes close in anger. She breath slowly to keep her self calm.

"Beomgyu huh? It's your first day and you got a nerve to sit with my girlfriend?" He wrapped his arms on Hyora's neck and pulled her head close to him.

"I'm not your girlfriend! Get away from me!" Hyora pushed him away, at least she tried. But she's a petite girl, and Jerry is a basketball player. He's a lot stronger that her physically.

"Kitten don't fight it. I know you like me too" Jerry smirked.

"Like you my ass! Let go! You stink!" She screamed.

"Let her go"

Both Jerry and Hyora turned to the new guy. His voice was deep and intimidating. They both gonna lie if they say that they aren't scared for a second.

"Who are you to order me what to do? Do you know who I am? I'm the king of this school!" Jerry stood up in anger.

Everyone widen their eyes, they know he got a serious anger and temper issues. He will definitely cause a trouble right now.

"Jerry! As your president! Sit the fuck down" Hyora stood and attempt pushed him away. But he pushed her back with so much force. She stumbled but managed to keep in balance.

"STAND UP AND FACE ME MUTANT!" Jerry shouted. Beomgyu stands right away and marched forward to his enemy.

Jerry gulped when he realised that the dude he was daring was so much taller than him. Beomgyu look down with a calm face but feirce eyes.

"Now, what do you want?" Beomgyu asked.

"Let's not start a fight here, Jerry don't use dirty words on new a student." Hyora scooted herself between them and pushed them away from each other.

" This fucking mutant here is getting in my nerves without doing anything" Jerry shouted once again.

"Jerry, don't be a kid!" Hyora scolded and pushed him away. Jerry walked away quietly but still glaring at Beomgyu.

"Look, I'm sorry you have to encounter that. That's just a bad impression on this school. I'm sorry" Hyora bowed to Beomgyu. Beomgyu look down to her blankly and went back to his sit quietly.

Hyora sighed and glared at Jerry. Jerry look at her and snicket then smirked at her.

"You're gonna meet me at the principal's office" Hyora said sternly and sit back down to her place.

Beomgyu clenched his fist. He admitted that Jerry's words hit him. Even if he's a powerful mutant. He hate being that kind and is disgusted to himself from being one of it.

Mutants are human beings, but with abilities and powers. Sometimes mutants have a diet of eating like an ordinary human food. Sometimes they eat only meat, sometimes they eat like vegetarians and in rare cases humans.

Government strictly do not allow mutants in public and always capture one if spotted. Since it was dangerous to humanity, they kill it.

But even though they look dangerous and cruel. Some are just not meant to be treated that way.