제16장

*

"He hasn't ate anything yet? Since when?" Steve asked disbelief.

Steve took Beomgyu to the living room. After convincing Beomgyu to spit out what happened. He ended up feeling sad, confused and angry. Sad because of what happened to his oldest ex-member. Confused because of what is the reason why he gone like that. And angry because his best friend got hurt.

" Since his family got caught by the authorities. Since his family was terminated by the authorities. He ended up starving himself and ended up getting too hungry to control it" Beomgyu rubbed his temples.

"I'm still mad because Hyora got hurt. What if something worst happened to her? I'm so stupid on not keeping an eye on her" Steve said in distress.

"It's all your fault. If you told me where she is in the first place. She would have been safe all this time!" Beomgyu stood up. His voice was calm but filled with anger. Steve look at him dumbfounded.

"Didn't I told you what's the reason why i am hiding her from you! I'm just trying to protect her from you!" Steve burned in anger and pushed Beomgyu.

"You have no right to hide her from me. She's mine! From the first place she's mine! Don't get into our business" Beomgyu shouted in range.

"She's afraid of you! You killed her last loved once! Do you think you still deserve to be with her?"

"Yes! Because if you didn't met her at the first place. Maybe she's with me now! In my hands where no one can see her except for me!" Beomgyu grew possesive.

Steve widen his eyes at his statement. The younger ones eyes was red bit it didn't intimidated him. What scared him is his seeing a slight peek of Hyora's future in Beomgyu's hands.

" Do you even hear yourself? Remember when this is your father's last words before he killed your mother?" Steve said scared.

Beomgyu's eyes widen at his own words after processing what he just said out loud.

"If you're like this, you're not worthy to get Hyora back at all. I can see what gonna happen when you set your hands on her. I'm afraid you will be like your father. Too possessive to even find love. You might end up hurting her in the end" Steve said with worried eyes.

Beomgyu stepped back and look down. He shook his head before grabbing his hair. Steve step forward to calm the younger but Beomgyu hit his hand away.

Beomgyu raised his head and Steve took a couple of step backwards when he saw how dangerous Beomgyu's glare is. His eyes was red and his veins are showing.

After a staring contest, Beomgyu runs to the door and slammed it open before running to nowhere. Steve watched how fast he runs away from Hyora's house with speed.

"What am I gonna do to you?" He whispered and closed the door.

He sighed heavily and wiped his face. Combing his hair backwards out of frustration. He finally managed to calm himself down and think about the next step.

He went straight to Hyora's bed and found the girl sleeping peacefully. Her face shows like nothing happened and as if a normal day just passed by just like that.

Steve adjusted her blanket to fully cover her body. Petting her head befote heading out of the room.