제19장

*

Hyora's pov

I'm still in my bed. Covered in blanket, my curtains are down and my window and door is locked. I could hear Steve move downstairs.

I feel sorry for him. I'm pushing him away for no reason. He was there trying to comfort me. But i can't even step out of my bed. I'm paranoid that someone is under my bed. I'm paranoid of everything.

What if someone came and broke my window to get me? What if Daniel came back to kill me? What if Beomgyu really found me.

I pulled the blanket closer to my body. My cheeks are sticky and wet because of my tears. I could hear myself let out soft sobs and whimper. Being like this is what i hate. I'm scared of everything.

My dark room became illuminated for a second. Something flashed outside my window. My heart fasten its beat. I carefully landed my feet on the floor to go and check from my window. Even though I'm scared, I have to check it for myself.

I heard the door opened and closed immediately. Thats is when i peeked through the curtains that shows my gateless garage. I saw nothing though. My eyes still scanned the whole front of my house. Maybe Steve got out to check. Or Steve let them in.

I ran to my bed and hid myself under the blanket. My body jolted in fear and unnerving feeling. I feel like something is wrong and something is going to get me any second now. I can't shake of the fear and it's making me weak.

So i stay there for a while.

I jumped when i heard a knock on the door. I refused to open tightly closed eyes. What if it's not Steve behind that door?

"Hyora-yah? Can you please come down and eat? You haven't eaten something since yesterday"

I peek my head out of my blanket. It is Steve. I gulped down and took a step forward to the door. Peeking my head to see if it's really him.

A broad chest came on my chest. I look up to see Steve smiling softly. I sighed in relief and opened the door wide.

"You made food?"I asked. He gave me a cheeky smile and nodded. Pulling the thin blanket away from my body. He threw it aside in my room.

"Come on, I won't let you skip meal again" He said sternly. I hummed and took leaned on his body as we go down the stairs.

The smell of freshly opened kimchi and some of the dishes in the table made my stomach grumble in hunger. That's when I let go of Steve and ran to the table.

3rd Person's pov

Soobin chuckled seeing her ran to the table. Almost tripping down to herself. She quickly grabbed the chopsticks and start gobbling down the food. Her cheeks always stuffed and her hair was a mess. Yet she looks so adorable.

Hyora stopped and look at Soobin who was staring at her. She cleared her throat and drank water before wiping her cheeks and combing her hair with her fingers.

She didn't realise how hungry she was.

"Please eat more, you need to get your strength back" Soobin said and almost immediately stare back at her.