제5장

*

9 months later(1 year and 9 months later after they met)

"Beomgyu Choi, are you still alive?" An English man spoke on the phone. Beomgyu look serious as ever. He put his black cap on and zip his leather jacket.

"Yes sir, what do you want me to do?"

"Ah, I thought you're dead already. Now, I want you to clean this bitch up. She saw me kill my assistant" His boss said angrily.

Beomgyu glanced on the computer where a middle faced woman who was in her 30's by her face showed up. Beomgyu clicked on the profile and various information showed up.

"Sure, I'll take care of her as soon as possible" Beomgyu responded.

"As you should, now I better get going. I will send you your money later"

"Yes sir"

The call ended.

Beomgyu tapped the screen on his phone. A GPS tracker showed up after he successfully hack through the woman's information. He finally got her address.

He put his pistol on his waste and shove his phone on his pocket.

He was about to go out when he's other phone lit up. A certain profile picture showed up making him smile. He clicked the profile and it showed a sweet message.

Hyora: Will you come to my house? My mom wants to meet you before she leaves

Beomgyu bit his lips and look at the computer screen.

He really wanted to meet her girl's parents so bad. But at the same time he wanted his work to finish up as soon as possible.

"Whatever, that pig can wait" Beomgyu whispered and grabbed his other phone.

Hyora smiled when she heard an engine pulled over in front of her house. She watched how her boyfriend get out of his car with a box of assuming sweets.

Beomgyu pressed the door bell and toom his cap off. He brushed his hair back and sighed. His eyes lit up when the door opened and revealed his one and only love.

Hyora hugged him tight before pulling her inside her house.

"Mom, Beomgyu's here" Hyora announced.

Beomgyu shivered in nervous. He never experienced to be nervous. Only this time when he was about to meet her parents.

"Oh? Coming! These cookies are good to go" Her mom said from the kitchen.

"You can take seat for the mean time. I'm sorry if I rushed you to come here. My mom was in rush to leave the town tomorrow too and I'm afraid you will not meet her this year if she leaves" Hyora said as she poured Beomgyu a juice.

"Why was she in rush to leave?" Beomgyu asked and drink the juice.

"Some stuff, she don't want to tell me" Hyora shrugged. Beomgyu nodded and set down the juice.

"Oh! This is Beomgyu! Such a pretty man" Hyora's mother praised while walking to them with a plate of chocolate cookies.

Beomgyu frozed when he saw her.

"No way" Beomgyu whispered. He clenched his fist to himself.

"Beomgyu? Are you okay? You're sweating" Hyora look at him worried when he noticed Beomgyu's uncomfortable look.

"Yeah, it's just headache" He was quick to respond.

"Nice to finally meet you Beomgyu. Hyora can't stop talking about you. She's totally whipped" Hyora's mom said.

"Eomma!" Hyora whined.

"What! It tells that you really love him"

"It's nice to meet you too" Beomgyu smiled and shook hands with Hyora's mom. A flash of guilt was in Beomgyu's eyes.

"I'm sorry if it's been 9 months and you will only meet me this time. I've been so busy these year that I don't find time to go yada yada" Hyora's mom chuckled.

There's no way he can kill this woman. She looks like an angel, the same as Hyora. Hyora would be devastated and broken if he kills her.

"Try these cookies, it's my expertise"

"Ah yes" Beomgyu took one and bite it. Even though the cookie was obviously delicious. He couldn't bring his self to eat it comfortably.

Beomgyu put down the cookies and lifted the box.

"For you ma'am, it's a Turkish delight" Beomgyu smiled.

"Oh! I love these! Thank you" She squealed.

"No problem ma'am" His voice wavered. Hyora turned to him with worried eyes once again.

"Are you really sure you're okay?" Hyora asked him.

Beomgyu smiled and pet her hair with gentle manner.

"I am don't worry about me" He kissed her cheeks which made her face red. Beomgyu chuckled to himself.

"Don't do that" She whispered.

"You guys are so sweet. Sweeter than my cookies. I hope you take care of my daughter Beomgyu. I know I'm not gonna be with her " Hyora's mom said.

"I will ma'am"