제18장

*

Beomgyu glared at the tall abandoned building he used to be caged in. Where he spends his childhood life, where he lost all of his family member. He stomped at the entry and by the moment he stepped on the entrance.

A sound of ding came out and a butcher's knife flew just few cm from his face. He didn't flinched and didn't even look at where the knife stabbed to. He just walks right away to the broken elevator and pressed a button.

The elevator dropped bellow the ground and he finally reached the base. It was like a large underground city. Beautiful and magnificent but full of bad memories. There are thousands mutants strolling around the area. Markets, hospitals and some buildings are present just like how in the normal world have. Some of them are selling human pieces.

He ignored it all and walked to the tallest building. Where the king himself was sitting.

"Eyy! Ben! Long time no see" Some of his familiar "friends" called for him. But he kept walking and didn't even bother to give them a glance. He was really determined to go to the boss.

"What's with him?" he heard behind his head.

He stopped at the entrance and two guards scanned him before finally letting him go.

He finally arrived the throne where his fat boss was sitting. With a blonde girl on his lap. The where exchanging dirty words to one another.

"Ehem" Beomgyu cleared his throat loudly. His boss snapped at him annoyingly before pushing the girl out of his lap. The girl whined and walked sout of the throne room.

"What brings you here Ben?" He asked.

"I'm gonna go straight to the point. Give me another person to kill, an exchange for the current prey I have" Beomgyu used all of his strength to not explode in anger. The boss tilted his head in confusion. What's this? His ultimate assassin is restraining to do his job?

"Why?"

"Because that person is useless to kill. A waste of time, so give me another one" Beomgyu spat in venom. His boss cleared his throat and marched towards his assassin.

"That's what we do, we kill the waste of time. So you go kill your current prey and I give you another one to kill. Got that?" He whispered in Beomgyu's ear. Beomgyu sneered in disgust internally and backed away from his boss.

"I can't"

"Why?"

"You don't have to know"

"Well if you can't, I'll send someone to kill him. Wait, didn't I send Yeonjun already?" He said in annoyance. Rubbing his beard while thinking deeply.

"You can't kill her" Beomgyu said stubbornly. His boss looked at him with surprised look.

"I can" He fought back.

"I won't let you, it's time for me to drop out of your ass motherf*cker. I'm done playing stupid and I'm don't being your pet" Beomgyu finally snapped at him. His boss's eyes widen at him and stood up. He pointed a finger on him with a smeer of disgust on his face.

"Mutants like you who falls in love with pathetic humans who hunts and kills us must be burned down"

Beomgyu smirked and clenched his fist.

"I'll burn and you will roast to death, Pig" He raised his hand and started setting the large chandelier on the top of them on fire.

"GET HIM" Mutants swarmed him in hurry as the Boss made it's way to make his own escape. He saw Beomgyu's eyes glaring at him and it was horrifying. His red eyes staring at him is enough to make his lungs burn.

He coughed out smoke and straddle to the nearest dor befote shutting it close. Unfortunately, Escapong the wrath of the young man's enrage aura.

Beomgyu stretches his arms and his hands grip the air. The mutants stopped as they were lifted to the air before being thrown in to the wall harshly. He smirked hearing the bones cracked from the impact.

The scene became brutal as more and more Mutants attemped to stop him. Only ended up being sluttered in a most gory way.

Beomgyu's chest heaved up and down as he look down to a pile of dead bodies. The floor of the throne room is covered in corpses and blood. It's like a massacre and the crime scene is sickening.

His white hoodie is covered in blood of the mutants he killed. His eyes is still red as he scanned around the room. Vision is still clouded to kill anything that moves. Some of the blood hit his cheeks. Making him look like a bloody serial killer. But he is a bloody serial killer. Except, he killed mutants not humans.

*claps*

His gaze snapped the the large door. Someone was clapping at him. Someone watched him kill all of them. His blank face and red glowing eyes stared at the door.

"Mmmm, bravo Beoms" The man stepped out of the door. Beomgyu's gaze turned into an innocent shocked face. He watches the elder skip over the bodies and hopped onto him. Still wearing a smirk.

"H-hyung" He stammered.

"I was gonna take this shit down too. But damn, you're too fast. You made it easy for me" He said and scratched his head.

Beomgyu is still looking at him all flustered. He looked like an innocent murderer that didn't know he just killed someone.

"i-i"Yeonjun pressed his index finger in his lips. Shushing him down before looking around the throne room. Something is up.

"The king is sending more guards. Even if you can wipe them clean. I suggest we get outta here before they reach your beloved human" Yeonjuun said. This time his face was blank and he sounded very serious.

"What? They are after her?"Beomgyu whispered.

"Yes, thank you for this two cuties who just came back from Hawaii" Yeonjun looked at the door and Beomgyu followed. There stood Huening Kai and Taehyun. Their old friends their soul brothers.

"Hyung!"Kai was about to run to him. But they heard a lot of thud and shouting.

"they are hear! Come on! Lets leave" They hurried to flee the place before the guards lay a finger on them.

While running, Beomgyu stopped and turn around to find the part of the castle burning. He didn't start any fire so he figured out it must be Yeonjun.

"What are you doing Beomgyu?COME ON!"Yeonjun shouted at him. Beomgyu ran to them after taking one last peek.

He knows to himself that the boss is now taking action on hunting her down. So he has to get their before anything worst happens to her.