TᕼE TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ

"Did you hear Mr. Jacob, our teacher fell down the stairs?" Emily, my bestest friend asked. I nodded.
"I feel really bad he fell. I hope he gets better!" I said. I really did feel bad. He might be mean, but thats his job. I'll make a 'get well' card later! Right now I have to go to Mr. Jacob's old classroom. I'm not going to get used to this new teacher.
As I arrived to class with Emily we sat down.
"Look at the popular wannabe!" Mellisa, the most popular girl in school. Even the teachers wanna date her, skme even asked her out. I rolled my eyes.
"Oh! Did she just roll her eyes?" Mellisa laughed. I just smiled and nodded. I returned my attention to the front of the class. All the teens came in and got settled. Then a young adult walked in. I didn't get to see his face, but Mellisa did.
"Ohhhhh! Lookie here! A cute teacher! He's like so hot!" Mellisa screamed. The guy turned around to look at Mellisa. I also looked at her. She winked at him. He rolled his eyes and faced the board. He wrote his name on the tree.
"Hello class! My name is Mr. Sangster. May you please introduce yourselves starting with you." Mr. Sangster said.
"Name's Matthew."
"Sandra."
5 minutes later it as as turn. I stood up and said my name. He looked at me. Not just looked at me like looked deep into me. I sat back down. Mellisa ended up 'coughing',
"B****!"
I looked at her she just gave me a death glare. I returned one back to her. Everyone said there name. The whole period Mr. Sangster was talking about himself. He always made eye contact with me. I just looked away. The bell rang and everyone got up and left, while I was picking up my stuff and putting it into my bag that said 'I'm a fangirl and I know it'.
"Umm Tori may I please speak with you?" Mr. Sangster asked. I nodded and walked slowly to him. I was about 4 feet away from him.
"Come on Tori! I won't bloody bite!" He joked. I walked closer.
"Tori you look a little mad when ever Mellisa talks. Tell me what happened. I won't get mad."
"Well my dad sort of had an affair with my 5th grade yeacher and my mom, so he left my mom when I was 10. My dad is now around the world sleeping with a girl, then sleeping with another one and repeat that process. That's what my dad does! Mellisa and her crew think that I'm like that and they make fun of me just because my dad left me!" i cried. I could see the i-feel-so-bad-for-you look.
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
(Mr. Sangster POV)
I felt so bad for Tori! She was bullied, abandoned, and alone. She was a nice girl real darling. While she was crying I gave her a hug.
"You know what. You could help me with these other students. Like be my assistant. I'll just write the principal a note that you are helping me." I insisted.
"You really don't have to write a note." She giggled under her tears. I gave her a confused look.
"Here hand me your phone." I gave her my phone. She typed in a number.
"Hey Aunt Jen. No it's Tori. Um Mr. Sangster I'd wondering if I could be his assistant for the day. Yes it happened again. Don't worry love Ya! Mum is fine. Bye!" She hung up the phone.
"The principal is your aunt?" I asked. She nodded.