Boy-what?

Tyler and Dylan gave her a flower crown!
"Tori, you have a secret admirer!" Dylan giggled. He handed Tori a note. She read it and her happy face became a surprised face.
-----Tori's POV-----
I was surprised Thomas did this for me! The note said

ɖɛǟʀ օʀɨ,

ɨ ռօա ʟɨʄɛ ɨֆ ɦǟʀɖ ʄօʀ ʏօʊ. ɨ ռօա ʟɨʄɛ աǟֆռ' ʄǟɨʀ օ ʏօʊ. ɨ Ꮖɦɨռ ռօա ʟɨʄɛ աǟռֆ ʄօʀɢɨʋռɛֆֆ ɮʏ ɢɨʋʝռɢ ʏօʊ ǟ ɢɨʄ. ǟ ɢɨʄ քɛօքʟɛ աǟռ օ ɦǟʋɛ. ʏօʊ ǟʀɛ ǟ ɮɛǟʊᏆɨʄʊʟ ɢɨʀʟ! ɢɦɛ ʍǟɨռ ʀɛǟֆօռ օʄ աʀɨᏆɨռɢ Ꮖɦɨֆ ʟɛᏆᏆɛʀ օ ֆɦօա ʏօʊ ᏆɦǟᏆ ǟ քɛʀֆօռ ƈǟʀɛֆ. ɛʋɛռ ɨʄ աɛ ʝʊֆ ʍɛ, ɨ ʟօʋɛ ʏօʊ.

աɨʟʟ ʏօʊ ɮɛ ʍʏ ɢɨʀʟʄʀɨɛռɖ?
-ʍʀ. ֆǟռɢֆᏆɛʀ
"Yes! I would." I cried. Thomas had a confused face. Why?
-------Dylan's POV--------
I forgot to tell Thomas that we made the note for him to give to her. I quickly got out my phone.
Dylan: Bro we made the note. We said it was from you. She is now your girlfriend!
Thomas: Why did you do that? Her aunt is the principal.
Dylan: ops well she already said yes.
I looked over at Thomas. He glares. at me and hugged Tori. Tori smiled and gave him an ugh KISS!
------Thomas's POV-----
I can't believe I'm dating my student! If she doesn't care, then I won't either. I hugged her. She hugged me back and pecked me on the lips.
-----Tori's POV-----
(At home)
I'm soooooo hungry. I looked at the time 7:09. I could make it to school! Yay I should tell Emily about the you know what! I got my Hunger Games backpack and ran out the door. I ran to the bus stop.
(At school)
"OMG Tori! You okay? I was really worried you wouldn't come!" Emily screamed. I gave her a hug.
"Yeah! Um I have news!" I confessed.
"Yeah what?"Em asked.
"So I'm dating someone." I whispered.
"WHO?!" She yelled. Everyone looked at her like she was crazy.
"I'll tell you later. Let's go to Mr. Sangster's class." I told her. We walked to the classroom. I noticed we were late. Ops! Everyone didn't even look up, but Mr. Sangster. I gave him a quick smirk. I even secretly blew a kiss.
"Tori, may I please speak with you?" Mr. Sangster asked.
"Sure." I answered. We walked outside of the classroom. He led me to the janitor closet. (The school doesn't have a janitor anymore.) He locked the door behind him.
"Yeah? What do you want to tal-" he cut me off by kissing me. I lightly tugged his blonde hair. I never wanted to let go, but I had to. I pulled away and our foreheads touched as I pulled away.
"I want to kiss you for an infinity amount of time." he said as he tried to catch his breath.
"But you have class!" I told him. He sighed. I gave him a quick peck and left. I walked into the classroom, everyone looked at me.
"What?" I asked.
"You got in trouble!" Melissa exclaimed.
"I did not!" I yelled at her.
"Everyone knows you got in trouble." Melissa argued. I rolled my eyes.
"Did she just roll her eyes at me?" Melissa asked.
"Yeah I think I did." I told her. She pouted and looked away. I sat at my seat. Then that's when I heard a SNIP!
I turned around and saw Melissa holding a piece of my hair and scissors in her hands.
"Oh no you didn't!" I screamed at her.
"Oh yeah I think I did." She laughed. Mr. Sangster saw us arguing and walked up to us.
"What is happening?" He asked calmly.
"Isn't it noticeable? She cut my hair!" I almost cried.
"No I didn't! You cut your own hair and gave it to me!" Melissa lied.
"No I didn't! You liar!" I exclaimed. I got up and ran out of the school. I heard Thomas run after me.
"Hey Tori. It's alright." Thomas said. I shook my head.
"No. I can't go to school. No. I wanna go home." I said crying into his shoulder.
"Well I can't go home with you. So I'll call Dylan and Holland." He said. I nodded and hugged him.
"Hey yeah! Are you with Holland?...So you are with Holland...okay Tori is having a bad day...yeah could you watch over her? Okay yeah bye!" Thomas said into the phone.
"So they'll be here...NOW!" Thomas told me. I got up and went inside the car.
"So what do you wanna do?" Holland asked.
"TEEN WOLF!" I yelled.
"Yeah! What Tori said!" Dylan exclaimed. We drove to the set of Teen Wolf. While in the car we danced to Uptown Funk.
"Uptown funk you up!" We all yelled. We walked out of the car and walked around.
"So this is the set?" I asked.
"Yep!" Dylan said popping the p.
ꍏꋪꍟ ꌩꂦꀎ ꍏꋪꍟ ꌩꂦꀎ ꉓꂦꎭꀤꈤꁅ ꓄ꂦ ꓄ꃅꍟ ꓄ꋪꍟꍟ
I looked at my phone. Thomas texted me.
Tom💗💑: You Kay?
Me: Yeah! We are at the cast of TEEN WOLF!
Tom💗💑: Oh cool! What are you doing next.
Me: IDK. I wanna get my 💅 done.
Tom💗💑: Okay. Ask Holland. I gotta go. Bye
Me: 😘

I turned off my phone and asked Holland if we could get our nails done. She said yes. Are you wondering where Dylan went? Yeah well we sort of ditched him.

"So what do you want on your nails?" The nail lady asked. Hm what to get. Oh I know! I want a...
------------------------
What should she get? Comment what she should get.