Audition

"I want the maze runner. Here I'll show you the picture." I toldthe lady. I handed her my phone.
"Oh! Aren't you like Holland?!" Ghe lady screamed. Holland nodded.

After my nails were done, we went out to the book-
store.
"Look The Selection! Best book ever!" I told Holland. Holland looked at the book and grabbed it. After buying books I got:
Fangirl By: Rainbow Rowell
The Fault in our Stars By: John Green
Mockingjay By: Susanne Collins
Yay I'm going to read these books non-stop. We headed put of the store to Starbucks.
"Welcome to Starbucks!" a man that looked 24 said. "What would you like? Oh wait you would like to get my number! I read your mind didn't I?" Wow that's how he's going to flirt?
"I have a boyfriend! BTW his name is Thomas. Thomas Brodie-Sangster!" I told the guy. He glared at me and walked away. A new person walked up and asked us for our order. Gladly it was a girl!
"I woukd like to order a Pepermint Mocha Frap." I told her.
"Same. Please!" Holland said. While looking for her cash. Instead I grabbed my credit card and gave it to the cashier. As we grabbed our coffee, we walked back to the car silently. I pulled out my phone to see a text from my aunt.

Mr. Sangster told me you went with Holland a person from Teen Wolf to go calm down. What happened? - Principle Jen

Oh yeah um... Melissa was being really mean. Well she's been mean. Well not mean she bullied me for like 3 years. - Tori

I'm going to talk to that young lady! - Principle Jen

No it's fine! GTG - Tori

To bad she is expelled - Principle Jen

Jen No please. Fine! - Tori

I turned off my phone and looked at Holland and nodded. Holland dropped me off at home. As I walked into the living room, I saw Ki and Dylan playing my Call of Duty!
"Get off of my Xbox!" I yelled at them.
"But you have the new edition!" They both whined.
"No get OFF!" I screamed at them.
"Wow geez calm down." Dylan quietly said. I gave him a glare.
Ding! Ding! Ding! Dylan and Ki picked up their phone.
"Hello? Yeah...That's great...Thomas and Minho...The maze runner...that's Tori's favorite series...someone...yeah...when and where...okay so tomorrow? Okay bye!" Thomas hung up his phone and screamed.
"We get to audition for Thomas and Minho!" Ki Hong screamed.
"OMG! No way! Are you serious. You guys-" Before I could finish Thomas barged in and hugged me and pecked my lips.
"What happened?" I asked him.
"Newt! Isaac Newton!" He yelled. Kaya then barged in hugging everyone.
"Let me guess Teresa?" I asked her. She nodded and hugged me. Okay lots of hugs! Everyone started barging in and hugging me!
"Okay everyone here is going to be in THE maze runner!" I screamed. I felt like fainting! Okay!
"Are you guys going to stay over?" I asked. "Tomorrow is Saturday."
"Sure," they all nodded. I led them into the guest rooms.
"Tom, hun. We don't have another guest room so...you have to sleep in my room." I told him awkwardly. He nodded and dragged me into my room.
"Hey what is on your nails?" He asked.
-------Thomas POV-------
What was on her nails?
"Oh this is the maze in the Maze Runner." Tori explained to me. I nodded and took off my shirt, I liked at Tori. Her mouth dangling open.
"Like what you see?" I asked her.
"Well I see my teacher half naked. So... That sounded weird!" She had a confused face. And looked away. I came closer to her and hugged her. She kissed my cheek and then my lips. She changed into her pajamas and climbed into bed. I sat on the other side of the bed. Oh waterbed?
-----------Next morning------------
I got up to see Tori cuddling against me. I played with her hair for about 5 minutes. I tried to get up, but everyone I move Tori grips tighter to me. I tried to make her let go, but she would whine. I finally woke her up by kissing her head. She looked at me and rested her head on my chest. I got up to see Ki and Will peaking through the door.
"Get out!" I pointed to the door they both rolled their eyes and closed the door.
"We have to go to the audition!" I exclaimed and put on my clothes and rushed to the car.
(I'm to lazy to make an audition part.)
********Tori's POV********
I came back home after Thomas's audition and saw pizza! I ran over to the pizza and saw a note. The note said:
Sorry Tori I couldn't be at home. I have to go to Hawaii for 3 years! Yeah 3 freaking years. So sorry. Stay with Auntie Jen. Okay! I'm so sorry baby I can't be there for you leaving collage. There's I hope this is enough 4000 dollars for school or anything important in your favorite book. BTW get a job!
- Mom ❤️
Do you think I could act because I do have drama, acting, and other classes about acting stuff? Nah I'm not good! I cut off my thinking by grabbing a pizza slice. The flavor burst in my mouth. The cheesy, stuffed crust goodness melted in my mouth.
"I SMELL PIZZA!" A voice said. What the heck? Who is that? My door barged open. Dylan ran inside of the house with a football helmet.
"OH MY GOSH!" I banged my head on the table counter. I kept banging my head on the counter until someone put their arm around my waist. Thomas, I thought. I turned around to see a drunk Will. I saw Thomas notice Will. Thomas stumbled his way over to Will and punched him in the face. I tried to get Thomas off. Wait not Thomas, Drunk Thomas. I pleaded Thomas to stop punching Will.
"TOMMY STOP RIGHT NOW! SHUCK!" I yelled.
"I told you!" Will screamed.
"Fine, but can I give it to you tomorrow?" Thomas asked in his regular sober voice.
"What the shuck are you guys talking about?" I said confusingly.
"They were betting if they pretended to fight, you would say a glader word!" Dylan laughed. I walked over to him and pretended to laugh with him.
"He- he...he,"Dylan was now scared. This is the right time to do this. I kicked his leg, making him fall to his side and kicked him in the arm.
"Your girlfriend is scary!" Will whispered to Thomas.
"I heard that slinthead!" I yelled at him. Will quickly ran out of my house. Like a little BABY! I am scary. Geez! I walked back upstairs to pack my things. I heard footsteps behind me.
"Hey Tommy," I said quietly putting my books in my bag.
"What are you doing?" He asked in his British accent.
"I gotta go stay with my Aunt because my mom is in Hawaii for 3 years. She gave me 4000 dollars. And she also told me to get a job. So sorry we can't hang out for like 3 years." I told him with tears in my eyes.
"Hey you could stay at my house!" Thomas offered.
"You sure?" I asked. He nodded. I grabbed my phone oit go call my aunt.
"Hello?"
"Aunt Jen?"
"Yep?"
"Do you thin- um is that okay if I'm dating an actor?"
"You are?"
"Yeah sorry!"
"Why?"
"Because it's also a teacher..."
"Who?"
"Umm...Do I have to?"
"Yes!"
"Okay um..."
"Yes?"
"Will you fire them because he is the nicest person ever!"
"Maybe."
"But-"
"Who!"
"Am I allowed to stay with him?"
"Yes."
"Promise?"
"Yes."
"Okay."
"Okay who?"
"Mr. Sangster."
"Oh yeah okay who cares?"
"Really?"
"Yeah I met the guy before he's a nice person! Wait he's an actor?"
"Yeah? He just auditioned for the maze runner."
"You could stay at Thomas's house if you want."
"Really?''
''Yeah! Go for it! I don't have a problem with that, but no funny business.''
''Okay then! Love you!''
"Bye."
I ended the call and placed it in my bag.
''Ready to go?'' Thomas asks with joy in his voice. I nodded and grabbed my bags and books.
*******At Thomas's*******
I placed my bags in the guest room and sat on the bed.
''What are you doing?'' Thomas asked.
''Settling in.'' I told him.
''You are settling in the guest room." he reassured me.
''What do you mean?''
'' This is now also your house. I guess because you will be staying here for 3 years so...why not call it home!'' he told me.
''There where do I sleep?'' I asked. He already had an idea. Classic Thomas. W"hy am I talking to myself? I'm a weirdo!
"You will sleep in my r-our room,'' he corrected himself.
''No it's fine i can sle-'' I was cut of by Thomas's lips on mine. Thomas pulled me closer to him and grabbed my bags and books and guided me into his room, my lips still on his. This wasn't just a kiss, it was like a full-time make-out session. I pulled away to catch a breath. I want tea! But Tori you can't be rude, you are a guest. Ugh, TEA TEA T-E-A!, I thought to myself.
"You want tea don't you?" Thomas asked. How the shuck did he know that?
''How did you know that?" I asked him suspiciously. He looked at me with a scoff.
''In your eyes. You have the look oh-I-bloody-want-tea. I have that face too!'' He told me. I hugged him and thanked him. I pulled away from him and grabbed a book from my backpack. I sat down on the bed and started reading. As I was reading a hand covered my mouth with a white cloth. I tried to scream, but I felt...dizzy. My eyes dropped and everything was black.
--------------------------------Thomas's POV---------
I was heading to the room to find Tori nowhere in sight.
''Tori! Love? Where are you?'' I called for her. No answer. ''Love, this isn't funny-" I was cut off by a white rag covering mouth. Then everything turned black.