What is this?

(Tori's POV)
I woke up in a box. A metal caged box. What the shuck is this?
"Hello? This isn't very funny! Tommy this isn't funny! Please Tommy this isn't very funny." I pleaded.
As the box stopped the top of the cage opened up, sending the white-bright light in my eyes.
"Welcome Greenie! This is the Glade!" the dark skinned boy explained.
" I know shuck-face. I ain't gonna klunk myself because of the grievers." I told him.
"How do you know Glader words and how do you now what's outside those door?'' he asked me confused.
"Don't worry! I'm not a threat!" I reassured him. He nodded and went along how I was the second person to come up to the Glade.
"So that means I'm second in command? Right?'' I asked him. He shrugged and nodded. We walked all day and talked.
"I don't know your name?" He asked me.
"Tori."
"Alby." He shook my hand and smirked.
" DO you remember anything?" I asked Alby a bit curious. He shook his head.
"Do you?" He asked me. I nodded. He looked at me with a confused look.
"I had a boyfriend named, Thomas. Thomas Brodie-Sangster. My mom had to go to Hawaii for 3 years. I loved my life, but now I don't know. **********Next month******
The what we called Greenie alarm sounded. I quickly rushed to the box. I opened it up to see Thomas. My boyfriend. I jumped down and hugged him so tightly. He quickly shoved me away and glared at me.
"Where am I? And who are you? Don't touch me again." He
told me with a serious face.
' And who are you, and who are you, and who are you!' THose words kept replaying in my head. My boyfriend forgot who I was. I felt tears forming in my eyes. I quickly turned away and ran. I ran and ran and ran. Non-stop running. Then a few minutes later, my legs hurt like salt to a wound. I fell sobbing in my hands.
"Why WICKED, this plan won't work!" I yelled knowing I'm talking to a wall. I heard footsteps behind me.
''Go away! Please! I think I know the way out!'' I pleaded.
"So Newt over there was your boyfriend? Correct?" Alby asked. I nodded. How could they erase his memory and change his name?
"It's not Newt. His name is Thomas." I said wipping my tears away. I really am mad! He can't forget me, not to sound selfish. Well if he can't remember, I'll help him remember. I quickly got up and walked over to 'Newt'.
"Hey sorry. Do you remember anything? From like your past, Thomas? I mean Newt!" I asked him. He shook his head.
"Well I do remember a girl named Tori!" He told me.
"I'm that Tori. You were my teacher. Your name is not Newt, it's Thomas. Thomas Brodie-Sangster. You are my teacher and boyfriend. You know how I ran away crying?" I asked him. He nodded. "Well that's because you said, who are you?" I gulped.
ꍏꋪꍟ ꌩꂦꀎ ꍏꋪꍟ ꌩꂦꀎ ꉓꂦꎭꀤꈤꁅ ꓄ꂦ ꓄ꃅꍟ ꓄ꋪꍟꍟ
What the heck? Oh wait MY PHONE! I quickly grabbed my phone out.
"STUPID WICKED. WICKED ISN'T GOOD IT STUPID!" I SCREAMED. I typed in my passcode THOMASANDTORI. I know stupid passord, but I like it.
1 message.
ШICҜΣD IS ΠΩT STUPΩD! ШICҜΣD IS ШICҜΣD!
What is this. I should show Thomas our photos. I pressed photos. And waited. I scrolled through the photos. Found a group of some when we were at the hospital.
"Let me show you pics of me and you!" I handed him the phone. There was me hugging him, one of us kissing, funny faces, and him kissing my cheeks, and also a video when we were all drunk playing truth or dare. He watched the video and laughed.
++++++++Thomas's POV-----------
I REMEMBER! I remember Tori, Dylan, Ki, Holland, and the others. I looked up at Tori to see her laughing at the video. She noticed I was looking at her and smiled. I grabbed her hand and held it.
"I remember, Tori. I remember you!"I yelled. I hugged her.
+++++++Tori's POV++++++++++
He remembers me. I held him close to me.
"See if I rmember, I will help you remember." I told him. I stared at his brown eyes. And then at his lips. And back at his eyes. I slowly moved closer to him. He looked at my lips.
"Thomas I never ever want you to forget me." I told him. He then kissed me. It wasn't like a rgular kiss, it was a passionate kiss.
WAKE UP!
Honey, Wake Up!!!
TORI!!!
My eyes opened up.
"Are you okay Tori!" someone asked.
"Where am I?" I asked. "Where's Thomas?"
"Who the heck is Thomas?"the lady asked. Well not a lady, my mom.
"You know my boyfriend, he was with me-why am I in a hospital?" I asked my mom.
"You were in a coma for 3 years. So you don't have a boyfriend or anything. I think all you were thinking was a you know DREAM," my mom said.

THE END