The Surprise

I quickly ran inside to see Dylan, Will, Kaya, Ki, TPose, Tyler, Crystal, and Holland just standing there, but Dylan was just in boxers.
"Who screamed?" I asked looking at Tori. She just shook her head and pointed at Dylan.
"What man? Why'd you bring a girl to our house?" Dylan asked.
"Because her aunt couldn't take her home. Put a bloody shirt on Dylan!" I screamed. He rolled his eyes and grabbed his shirt and pants.
"Guys this is Tori."I introduced. They all greeted Tori.
"Tori this is-"she cut me off.
"I know Mr. Sangster I mean Thomas." She seemed a little embarrased.
"Well Thomas. I have homework so where can I do it?" She asked. I pointed to the office up stairs. She nodded.
"Dude why did you bring onr of yout students here?" Ki asked.
"As I said her aunt couldn't pick her up!" I said annoyed.
"Why do you always look at her like that Tom?" Holland asked. I shrugged and blushed.
"Oh I know why he has a crush on one of his student!" TPose laughed. I blushed and tackled him to the floor. They all started to laugh.
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
(Tori's pov)
ꍏꋪꍟ ꌩꂦꀎ ꍏꋪꍟ ꌩꂦꀎ ꉓꂦꎭꀤꈤꁅ ꓄ꂦ ꓄ꃅꍟ ꓄ꋪꍟꍟ
I picked up my phone. Emily (Emilly465 ) wanted to face time. I picked it up and accepted it.
"Hey Em!"
"Hey Tori!"
"Did you know Mr. Sangster knows Dylan, Will, Kaya, Ki, Tyler Posey, Tyler Hoelchin, Crystal Reed and Holland!"
"Really? First of all where are you?"
"Um well Mr. Sangster's house."
"OMG! Why are you there?"
"Long story!"
"How do you know Mr. S knows all those actors?" I peered downstairs. I switched the camera so that she can see all of them laughing.
"OOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!" she loudly screamed.
"IKR!" I told her.
"Sorry Tori I have to go do homework! GTG." I hung up the call. I heard someone come up the stairs. I raced back to the office and pretended to do my homework. I beard a knock on the door. I looked at the door to see Kaya, Holland, and Crystal. They waved at me I just nodded.
"Do you need help with your homework?" They asked. I shook my head.
ꍏꋪꍟ ꌩꂦꀎ ꍏꋪꍟ ꌩꂦꀎ ꉓꂦꎭꀤꈤꁅ ꓄ꂦ ꓄ꃅ-
I quickly picked up my phone. Emily!
"Hey Em!" I said.
"I need help! I don't get the homework!" she whined. I looked at the homework. Woah! That is confusing!
"Yeah same here!" I exclaimed.
"We could help. You guys know that." Crystal said. I nodded.
"OMSH (A/N it stands for oh my shucking god) is that Crystal Reed, Kaya Scods, and HOLLAND!" she screamed loudly, you could almost hear it from downstairs. I nodded and rolled my eyes. Holland walked over to me and looked at the homework.
"I got this girls. You should go downstairs and control the idiots." She said to them. They nodded and yelled, "Shut up! Tori and her friend Emily are doing homework!" Wow they could yell.
"Okay!" all the boys yelled. I bet they are doing that on purpose.
"I KNOW YOU ARE DOING THAT ON PURPOSE! I WILL PUNCH YOU IF YOU YELL AGAIN!" I yelled.
"Geez that girls mean." I could tell that was Ki's voice.
I stomped down stairs.
"Ki Hong I might be younger, but I can still beat you up!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I ran ober to him and chased him.
"You are going down!" Ki said calmly. He held my head while I tried to punch him. I did this on purpose. I wasn't stupid I know karate. I got my right leg and hit his right leg. Which made him tumble over.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆﹏﹏﹏
Im so bored😕😕
Make sure to Vote and Comment.