The Help

(Tori's POV)
"The principal is your aunt?" Mr. Sangster asked. I nodded.
"Then why don't you tell her that Melissa is bullying you?" He asked. I just shrugged. He had so many questions. I walked out of the class quickly.
"So Tori what did he want?" Emily asked. Oh shoot! I have to be his assistant for the day.
"Em GTG!" I screamed already at Mr. Sangster's room.
"Sorry I forgot I was your assistant or help." I quickly said out of breath. He nodded and went on with a lesson. Wait a lesson? Why is he doing a lesson; when we got to get to know him? I shrugged it off. Have you ever noticed that Mr. Sangster is cute? What hold up what did I say? But he is! Nooo! Shut up! Why am I arguing with myself? Whatever.
"Emily? Hello? Earth to Emily?"
"Yeah sorry. Sorry!" I blushed. Mr. Sangster gave out a small laugh. I blushed ever harder. I nodded. He went on with the lesson.
↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣ᎯℱᏆℰℛ ЅℂℋᎾᎾℒ↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣
I packed my things while Mr. Sangster did the same.
ꍏꋪꍟ ꌩꂦꀎ ꍏꋪꍟ ꌩꂦꀎ ꉓꂦꎭꀤꈤꁅ ꓄ꂦ ꓄ꃅꍟ ꓄ꋪꍟꍟ!
Oh gosh my mom! I opened my phone then I saw the text my aunt sent.
Sorry Darling I can't drop you off at home! I have a meeting! Sorry I'll make it up to you!
Great now I have to take the bus! I thought.
"Ugh!" I yelled out loud. Oh shoot. Mr. Sangster looked at me confused.
"My aunt has to drop me off, but she has a meeting!" I sighed. He looked at me. I shrugged with a what? face. He just shook his head.
ꍏꋪꍟ ꌩꂦꀎ ꍏꋪꍟ ꌩꂦꀎ ꉓꂦꎭꀤꈤꁅ ꓄ꂦ ꓄ꃅꍟ ꓄ꋪꍟꍟ ꅏꃅꍟꋪꍟ ꀤ ꓄ꂦ꒒ꀸ ꌩꂦꀎ ꓄ꂦ ꋪꀎꈤ ꌗꂦ ꅏꍟꀸ ꌃꂦ꓄ꃅ ꌃꍟ
ꎇꋪꍟꍟ
I looked at my phone. Great she texted again, i thought.
Auntie:Ask Mr. Sangster to drop you off.
Me: cant mom is not home and i dont have the 🔑
Auntie: I dont know? Ask Ms. Harper the front desk lady if you can stay at school.
Me: She left
Auntie: 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😳😳
Me:😔😞😣
I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up. Mr. Sangster saw what I was texting my aunt.
"Yeah. Um i guess im stuck here really! I dont know what to do so." I was embarrased and i didnt know what to do.
"Here I can take you to my place if that's alright with your mom." He offered. I texted my mom im going to a friends house. She replied back "okay be ccareful. " I looked at Mr. Sangster.
"Mr. Sangster she said it was fine." I told him.
"Call me Thomas." I nodded.
"So shall we go?" I asked. He nodded and led me out of the classroom. We walked over to his car. He opened the door for me. I smiled at him. He smiled back.
"So Tori, what is your full name?" Thomas asks.
"Tori Bella Ruth. Its a stupid name." I murmured.
"No it is quite beautiful." He says. Which makes me blush. I lightly punch his arm. He laughs that cute laugh! What?
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
(Thomas pov)
When ever Tori blushes she looks so cute! I know, I know I am an adult and I shouldn't think that, but she is!
"So Thomas, what is your full name?" Tori Bella asks.
"Thomas Brodie-Sangster. Why?" I asked her.
"That sounds familier. I know TBS! You were in Love Actually!" she screamed.
"Yeah I am, but don't tell anyone. Alright? I quit my acting job a long time ago." I said. She just nodded and looked out the window. We finally arrived at the house. I got out the car and opened the car door for her. She thanked me and went inside the house.
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" i heard her scream.