School

***(At my house)***
Oh my gosh I still can't believe I just got April fooled! I slowly walked inside my room when I got a call.
"Hello?"
"Oh! Hey Tori!"
"Who's this?"
"Holland. Duh."
"How'd you get my number?"
"I have my people."
"By people do you mean Emily?"
"No! Thomas."
"Wait what? How does he have my number?"
"Everyone has your number. Well the people at Thomas's house!"
"Oh! Why? Are you guys actually you know stalkers?"
"How could you think that?"
"I don't know you all have my number."
"And you have ours. Literally! Dylan now knows your password!"
"How?"
"Well Ki knows how to hack phones."
"Really that slint head."
"Yeah! GTG!"
I needed the call. Did I do my homework? Oh right I did, well not me Holland. Okay, I thought.
"SLEEP! No, food!" I yelled. I heard my front door open.
"Did I hear you say food?" A voice asked. It's Tyler. P.
"Hey Tyler!" I exclaimed. I walked down stairs.
"Where's your parents?" Tyler asked.
"Vacation!" I exclaimed again. He nodded.
"GUYS COME IN!" Tyler yelled. I put a surprised face on. The door bust open. Dylan, Holland, and Tyler. H walked over to us and sort of...made my home there's.
"What are you guys doing here?"I asked. They all shrugged and turned on the TV.
"BYE GUYS!" I pointed to the door.
"What?" Tyler asked.
"Out!" I commanded. They all got up and out of door. Before Holland could leave I grabbed her arm.
"You stay!" I said. She nodded.
"You wanna stay over?" I asked Holland.
"Sure, but you have to go to bed for school tomorrow," Holland said. She turned me around and up the stairs. I plopped on the bed and fell asleep.
-----------school---------
I opened the school doors and went in. Almost everyone surrounded me.
"You saw Dylan O'brien!"
"Duh! What do you think."
"And TYLER POSEY!" I stepped away. I rushed to my locker. I tried to open the lock.
2...5...0...1...3
It wouldn't budge. I ran to Emily and grabbed her biology textbook.
"Hey TORI! Come back here!" Emily exclaimed. I already was in biology class. (aka Mr. Sangster's class)I sat down and pulled out my journal, textbooks I took from Emily, and my multi fandom pencil.
"Look at her NERD pencil." Melissa said to her crew. They all snickered.
"Very funny! That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard you say. Wait hold on, the stupidest thing you have ever said was the you are beautiful," I whispered at her. She gave me a death glare. I faced forward. Mr. Sangster was looking at us. I rolled my eyes. He nodded and continued his lesson.

As the bell rang, I got up and went to Mr. Sangster's desk. Everyone left.
"So what were you guys talking about?" Thomas asked.
"How stupid her face was and she said my pencil sucks."
"May I see it?"
"Sure. Here you go."
"Wow! Dr.Who, Divergent, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, The Fault in our Stars, The Mortal Instruments, Teen Wolf, Once Upon a Time, Star Crossed, The Selection, and The Maze Runner."
"Yeah. I'm little bit of a fangirl! Oh and the Maze Runner Director, Wes Ball is looking for people to play characters. You should audition. You could make a Newt!"
"Aw thanks! Is he British?"
"VERY!"
"Maybe I will audition, but I am a teacher!"
"Yeah for like a year! You could quit!"
"Well yeah, but I won't get to...see...you."
"Wait what'd you say. I couldn't hear you."
"Nothing. Just said maybe I shouldn't act again. I'm a bit rusty."
"Okay, but I want what you want."
--------Thomas's pov-------------
I think I like my student. Is that even possible? I want to audition, but losing touch with Tori is UGH!
"Mr. Sangster? Hello earth to Mr. Sangster?" a voice asked. I knew it was Melissa. I looked at her and as politley as I could I said, "Yes Melissa?"
"Just wondering, do you know anyone famous?" she asked. I nodded.
"Who!?" she screamed.
"Uh Dylan O'brien, Tyler Posey, Kaya Scolderio, Holland R, Tyler H, and many more. Why?" I asked her. Before she could answer, Tori came up to me. He blonde hair whipping Melissa. I tried to hold in my laughter. I ended up exploding.
"Why you laugh-" before Tori could finish her sentence, Melissa slapped Tori and walked away. Tori started laughing her face turned bright red.
"I knew what I did! I-just- ugh I can't speak!" She puffed. I grabbed my water from my desk and handed it to her. She gulped it down and took a breath. Then fainted.