The Trick

(Tori's POV)
I woke up in a...HOSPITAL ROOM!
"She's awake! Call her boyfriend." someone said. Probably a doctor. Wait BOYFRIEND! I have a boy-
I was cut off of thinking Thomas walked in. Should I trick him? Yeah I should.
"Hey Tori!" Thomas exclaimed and hugged me. I chuckled a little, but he didn't notice.
"Who's this Tori? Who are you?" I asked. Well not really asked, yelled. He gave me a look of confusion.
"Tori it's me. Thomas. Thomas Brodie-Sangster." He looked like he was going to cry.
"OMG! THOMAS BRODIE SANGSTER! THE Thomas Brodie-Sangster!" I pretended to fangirl. He almost broke down crying. Small tears came down his face. I felt guilty. So I kissed him. His lips moved in sync with mine. I didn't want to pull back. Pull back now Tori! He's your teacher! Does he like you, too? He isn't pulling away. I didn't want to stop. His soft lips moved in SYNC. I know it sounds cheesy, but I have had the worst life ever. Don't judge. He kept kissing me, unti I had to pull away. Geez Thomas just takes your breath away.
"You know I was pranking you. Right?" I said.
"Tori never do that again." he pulled me closer to him. I buried my face in his chest. He pulled me into a kiss again. Until Dylan and Tyler walked in, we moved away from each other.
"Hey guys! So what were you guys talking about? Wait not talking eating each other?" Dylan asked and Tyler laughed. I looked over at Thomas he began to blush.
"BTW! You kissed your teacher!" Tyler exclaimed.
"I know, Mr. Obvious!" I told him. Thomas was still blushing.
"Like you can ever get a girl!" I told Tyler.
"I do have a girlfriend. Named Ally." Tyler whined.
"Not an imaginary one!" I told him.
-----Thomas's POV--------
"Guys can you go outside and guard the door." I commanded.
"Are you going to suck each other to death when we are 'guarding' the door?" Dylan asked.
"If you guard the door we won't kiss." Tori said calmly.
"Deal. Promise?" Tyler asked.
"Promise." I said crossing my fingers. They nodded and walked out of the room. She got up and jumped on me. She started kissing me. I did the same. Her lips were so soft and gentle. I liked her. Does she even care if I'm her teacher.
"Do you care?" I asked her. She looked at me.
"No. I don't care you are my teacher." She said pecking my lips.
"You sure? The principal is your aunt?" I told her.
"And...she knows my life is breaking apart!" She exclaimed. I nodded and kissed her.
"I gotta go ask Tyler and Dylan when I get out." She walked to the door and came back. I grabbed her phone and put on camera.
"We're doing selfies!" She excitedly. She fixed her hair and sat next to me. We took a selfie.
"Let me look at it." She said
"Ok, love," with me saying love, she giggled. I looked at the photo.
"I look like the uglies THING alive!" she said.
"I'm pregnant." I said.
"What?"
"Oh I thought we were saying things that are not true." She giggled and pecked my cheek.
"YES! I got it!" I exclaimed.
"No you took a picture of that!" She pouted. Tyler and Dylan walked in and gave her a...